Help with my turbo

Well me and dan finally got it figured out last night. When i bought my truck it already had the comp installed but he had tapped the wrong wire and so it was still running is ez mode so dan tapped it and the truck runs alot better but the stock clutch is shot when you romp on it. Thanks Dan Skyler

Glad ya got it figgered out:lolly:

But ow have you decided on a clutch ? South Bend? Dual Disc?:poke:

Yip we got that baby figured out and he is gonna need a clutch SOON!

Rockin now :rockwoot:

dan

Yeah i need a clutch soon thats for sure. I have one arranged to be put in on saturday if everything goes alright. After i get the clutch broke i'll finally get to see what it will realy do and see how much more i want to do.

I'm not completly sure on the clutch. I have a uncle who has a commercial diesel shop that is ordering it and he said it is good up to 550hp. I'm not sure how much either he just said he was ordering it and would get it in i will find out what one it is.

South Bend I'll bet :D You are going to love/hate it, love it cuz it's not gonna slip :evil Go to back a trailer in and you are gonna be cussing though, they are a bit grabby LOL

Amost forgot, you guys think a clutch rated @ 550hp will be enough?
His mods have to be close to that now and I doubt he's done.

Just want to make sure if he's spending his money that it's spent well.
nothing like "I shoulda done" to ruin your month.

dan

Young is for sure but punk i don't know about that one dan ha ha lol. But yeah i still plan on more power at least a smarty but anything more i'm not sure cause i still wana be able to tow my trailer with out having problems.

He should be kickin right around 450-475 to the rear wheels right now, well within the limits of a 550HP clutch.

Now I will say this, mine is rated for 450 and next on the list is a DD, not because this clutch is bad in any way, more because I abuse the pee out of one and need the extra surface area.

Amost forgot, you guys think a clutch rated @ 550hp will be enough?
His mods have to be close to that now and I doubt he's done.

Just want to make sure if he's spending his money that it's spent well.
nothing like "I shoulda done" to ruin your month.

dan

Got a bigger picture of your icon? What is that a SBC vs 6BT?

-Dustin-