Heres a truck for someone anybody have any more info on it

it was owned by a guy that dealt alot with eep its on there web site i think somebody bought it from him though it was at the lancaster ohio pull in oct but i never seen it run cause he was at the end of his class and i was at the first of mine hope this helps

dustin funderburgh used to own it i checked the eep site i talked to the guy at the pull i dont think it was him though i think they had just bought it or something along that line

Judging by the description, the seller didn't build the truck, due to the lack of info. I find it hard to believe a purpose built puller only has 370, DV's and an A4K. I would ask the seller pleny of questions about it before considering a buy.

hes right judging by eep they said it had alot of parts id say its not the same engine as it used to have also it has a salvage title to which is ok if the person who fixed it knew what they was doing

that truck was on ebay for sale about a year ok if i remember i think it sold, jr

i know the truck it has a stock cummins motor in it from what i have seen becasuethe first owner could not pay a bill and they took the motor back so they put a different motor in that was stock and changed the injectors and called it a pulling truck. eep did not do the work on it . they did the work on it. none of them know how to work on a cummins tust me i know i seen there work. i seen the paint job up close and the cab corners are messed up so the paint job is really not that good. that truck has a salvage title because someone took a hammer or something and beat all the body panels hood. so they had to take putty and fill it all in to make it smooth again from what i have heard.

Last edited:
sound like it had a rough life since changing hands a couple of times

they body damage was the reason it was painted that john deere paint job but everything they say about on ebay is not ture i feel sorry for who ever buys its.

cumminsram said:
Whats not true?

freshly rebuilt Cummins motor from all the romors going around it a stock cummins motor pulled out of another truck there no updated internals in it. the built motor was sold a long time ago to pay a bill.

codyn said:
freshly rebuilt Cummins motor from all the romors going around it a stock cummins motor pulled out of another truck there no updated internals in it. the built motor was sold a long time ago to pay a bill.

Somebody is talking alot of crap about this truck...are you wanting to buy it CODYN??? Also who care's where or what happened to the built engine...they offer the information up front that the Engine in it now, is Stock with a set of injectors. The rumor I heard...either you want the truck for yourself or you just have a personal problem with the owner! :thankyou2:

Dreambreaker said:
Somebody is talking alot of crap about this truck...are you wanting to buy it CODYN??? Also who care's where or what happened to the built engine...they offer the information up front that the Engine in it now, is Stock with a set of injectors. The rumor I heard...either you want the truck for yourself or you just have a personal problem with the owner! :thankyou2:

neither i dont want to buy i have 2 trucks any ways i have one cummins already and i have a duramax so y would i want it. and i dont know the guy but just putting out there about it. sorry if i mad you upset about it but just letting them know what was done to it. Heres a truck for someone anybody have any more info on it was the title of thread. so i said what i knew about it and the history.

Last edited:
Im from Ohio and I've seen the truck at several pulls. Never made it off the line at any of them. Was not impressed at all. And one pull that it did get moving, it broke at about 150ft. Of course the reason it didnt do well may very well be that the driver didnt know how to drive the truck. Just chiming in what I know.

Travis

Back