Heres a truck for someone anybody have any more info on it

i will say it is an eye catcher if u see it going though town since it something u never see

needs a red, white and black paint job........poor truck getting disgraced by green and yellow paint.....

Funderburgh??? wouldnt happen to be any relation to Matt would it?? if so, i am friends with Matt's wife and might be able to get some info on it......if i remember correctly he is related to Matt cause i remember seeing a picture of it on Crankitupdiesel.com's old website......

Last edited:
LOGANSTANFORTH said:
needs a red, white and black paint job........poor truck getting disgraced by green and yellow paint.....

Funderburgh??? wouldnt happen to be any relation to Matt would it?? if so, i am friends with Matt's wife and might be able to get some info on it......if i remember correctly he is related to Matt cause i remember seeing a picture of it on Crankitupdiesel.com's old website......

i think your right i don't know if there cousins or what. but they are both from north lewisburg.

LOGANSTANFORTH said:
aQUOTE]
I AGree all ready has case ih moter in it.:hehe: :hehe:

I love that grn and yellow paint:bow: alright maybe i am alittle one sided, jr

cumminsram said:
case put cummins in diff applications is what I think he means?

yep, pretty much all CaseIH tractors and Case equipment have cummins engines in them.

cetanefreek said:
yep, pretty much all CaseIH tractors and Case equipment have cummins engines in them.

??? WHITE TRACTORS used the Cummins. (White is the former Oliver.)

I've seen no CASE tractors with the CUMMINS in them. They use there on engines...like the TD466, the 404 etc. But no 5.9's!!!

FORD'S Have INTERNATIONAL engines. Navistar=International!!!

My bad after further reading I see that I was wrong. Internationals started using Cummins after their merger with Case. Or am I wrong again? I thought that all the tractors that were IH, like the 966 or the 1066 and before that, the didn't use Cummins or did they??? It was when they become the CASE Company?

Dreambreaker said:
My bad after further reading I see that I was wrong. Internationals started using Cummins after their merger with Case. Or am I wrong again? I thought that all the tractors that were IH, like the 966 or the 1066 and before that, the didn't use Cummins or did they??? It was when they become the CASE Company?
post IH didnt start using Cummin till the 90s (i think)

That truck is being sold by Kyle Riley. He purchased the truck from Dustin, who is Matt's cousin. If you have any questions about the truck give Kyle Riley a call and I am sure he would be glad to answer them. I live pretty close to the truck and would like to help out if anyone wants a specific question answered and is having issues. I have nothing to do with the truck, and am completely a third party. I do know that the truck was purpose built for pulling then the motor was removed for reasons stated earlier. It now has a what I believe to be a stock motor, but do not know for sure.

talked to him today. he wants 14000 for it. has a4000 turgo injectors,dv, nad a coupple other things

Back