Heres a truck for someone anybody have any more info on it

I just got off the phone with Kyle Riley. It is a rebuilt stock motor, with the turbo, injectors, delivery valves, and no fuel plate. Call Kyle he will answer your questions.

does anybody know who bought this truck...i was on the baltimore beltway this after noon when it passed me going the other way on a flat bed rig with another 12v reg cab dually (forest green).

very odd to see trucks like that in this area, kinda curious if anyone knows anything.

Baltimore? Truck pulling? Wow I got out of that city a bit to soon I guess....

well without jumping to conclusions...i see that recently a guys from cecil county posted over on another forum and has a pic of the green/yellow puller as his avatar.

if he bought it then thats gonna be awesome for pulling in this region!

Hmm to think of some of the trucks around there and that one adding to it. Definately going to be a good season ahead from what I have heard, just another good truck hopefully to add to it.

found out the guy who bought it lives within 10 miles of me...he has been buying and selling alot of trucks locally. apparently this particular puller is not ready yet because he has not brought it out yet. maybe i can find out more later.

found out the guy who bought it lives within 10 miles of me...he has been buying and selling alot of trucks locally. apparently this particular puller is not ready yet because he has not brought it out yet. maybe i can find out more later.

from the way he put it when i was talking to him, the truck was ready to pull, put he "didnt have enough time". was kinda beating around the bush a little, so im not totaly sure. ill see tomorrow when i go by hes house to drop of money for that black dually

TJ..
He had the truck out at the Washington County Ag Center Test-N-Tune earlier this year.Cooper talked with the dude about it that day......Andy

Id be willing to bet there are International markings either on the head or the block of that engine.

I also agree, that john deere queer paint just aint right for that truck shame shame.

(HOLD MY BEER WHILE I SMOKE THIS DEERE!!!) this sticker starts a few fights everyonce and a while. lol

Id be willing to bet there are International markings either on the head or the block of that engine.

I also agree, that john deere queer paint just aint right for that truck shame shame.

(HOLD MY BEER WHILE I SMOKE THIS DEERE!!!) this sticker starts a few fights everyonce and a while. lol

get ready to see a green and yellow first gen tow rig with it. he is painting the bottom green up to the hood and yellow the rest of the way

Back