Hey Ford!!! THANKS!!!!!

I believe euro emissions are actually more lax than US... diesel for sure!

and remember, there are a LOT of diesel markets beyond US and Euro... diesel is the primary fuel all over the world!

it is truely to bad that the big three cant pull their heads out of the fuel tax fed governments asses combined with the ignorant general public here in america to realize they could bring all these diesel powered higher mileage lower emission vehicles here to the us and we would buy them if they would just bring them.... pisses me off.. i would already have a new half ton or a small truck if they offered one in a diesel.. its phucking retarded..
for instance how many jeep liberty diesels sat on the lot? maybe a pos but they sold every one!!!!
ok sorry for the rant..

Between the research groups, & epa regulations, they don't believe there is a profitable market.... :bs:

Put 50 mpg on the window & see how many sale!:soap:

I've been wondering why they don't bring them over too. We have the Club Cab Diesel Rangers and Toyota Hilux's running all over the place here, and they seem to be pretty well built trucks. I know that we beat the crap out of them and with the roads here on the FOB they get a daily pounding.

Sorry but i cant hear those words together and not post these videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc4Ksz3nHM

i think that new ranger is ugly as 3 month old poop.

that toyota is rediculous, Love the tough. You can;t fake 6 hours pounding in rip tide ocean water. :bow:

When my father in law owned a BMW dealership he told me no European manufacturers wanted to deal with the warranty issues they expected to have due to the the poor quality diesel fuel sold in this country. He also told me the concerns seemed to be true due to the fact that diesel powered BMW's went for 500,000 miles plus over there but when guys in the military brought them back into the US they had issues almost from the first fill up.