High EGT's

I havent timed the pump yet. Im waiting on my tools to get here from Snap-On. I had planned on going anywhere between 18*-20* since I havent studded my head yet. Right now, according to the plate on the engine, it's at 14.5*.

For a good running pick-up iv seen 17.5* just kick ass on the street and still be able to start pretty good it in the winter months, but it still ran cool on the top end. But what is your altitude there?...

I'm not too sure to be perfectly honest with you. I live in the upstate of SC and I'm only minutes from the mountains here. Do you think 20* is too much??

For a good running pick-up iv seen 17.5* just kick ass on the street and still be able to start pretty good it in the winter months, but it still ran cool on the top end. But what is your altitude there?...

x2 seems like 215 pumps that see street and track time like that 18* area

I'm not too sure to be perfectly honest with you. I live in the upstate of SC and I'm only minutes from the mountains here. Do you think 20* is too much??

Altitude can come in to play just as much as 66mm vs 64mm compressor. I'll tell you that even my VGT that I have on my truck with stock timing was a friggin dog at ~5,000' (whatever Colorado Springs is) compared to 1,000' where I live here in Wisconsin...

Personally I'd just set it at 18* and see how it does. BTW what are you running for injectors?

Stock injectors, but I have a set of DDP 150hp nozzles sitting on the shelf. I'm planning on having the injectors rebuilt and pop tested over the winter. I thought it might be best to wait till I get a turbo first before I install them.

Stock injectors, but I have a set of DDP 150hp nozzles sitting on the shelf. I'm planning on having the injectors rebuilt and pop tested over the winter. I thought it might be best to wait till I get a turbo first before I install them.

Excellent idea on not installing them.....yet.