high fueling

bigreddodge2007

tator tot
Wth cant get truck. Dialed. In right? Anyone know what would work. Best as far as timing and fueling low boost setting on my. Hs minimax? This. Crap is kiling me:nail: just when I think I've got it Iam smoking everybody out normal city driving would. Someone. Look at my signature and tell me where. I screwed up? Its just with the air conditioner on that's. When. I have alot of smoke is it not letting me get enough rpm to spool? Did. I do to big of a single Turbo HELP:bang

your over use of punctuation, and lovely variety of run on sentences

Haha, the space bar on my phone is screwed up, and always. Throws periods in. Annoying and sometimes I just don't feel like editing it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Right now I have it set at two on the timing and four on the fueling, does the ac pull that much power from you?

so turn the fueling down to spool the turbo ? now Iam confused how does yours do with that big turbo zukgod1 , what is yours set at?

yeah you should have gotten a 64/71 for good street manners. get the truck at 55mph..then punch it. I bet you can count to 6 before it stops smoking and takes off.