high fueling

Is your truck a 6.7 or 5.9? If it is a 6.7 then you could benefit from MCC tuning if you want to keep your H&S or go EFI Live for ultimate control and feedback. If it is a 5.9, then EFI Live is going to be your friend. You need more control than what you are getting pushing buttons and guessing on your minimaxx.

Smaller turbo, better tuning, or both.

What year is your pickup? 03-05 you could run Smarty UDC. 06-07 EFILive.

Really what you need is for a good shop to put it together for you, not just internet surfing and thinking you can make a build of what worked on someone else's truck. A better turbo and efi live would do you wonders.

Searching around a lot would have really helped you. All the answers are here. You just need to look for them.

I wonder why Industrial is calling a 64/74/14 a 64/80? In the past, the phat shafts were 65mm turbine wheels, the super phat shafts were 71 mm turbine wheels, and the silver bullets were 74 mm turbine wheels. A little misleading if you ask me.

For good street manners, and 150hp-200hp increase over stock power, I always go 65mm turbine for 12 valves and VP trucks, and 71 mm turbine for common rails. I don't know of anyone with a 600hp truck with a 74 mm turbine wheel that tows or daily drives it without always being up around 2000 rpm.

well I have turned my high fuelind down to one , and timing up to 28 which is setting three on H&S . Much better spooling and alot less lag, actually fun to drive again, yea pretty much BS industrial should say exactley what you are purchasing

Back