high volume high pressure oil pump

You may want to revisit the oil side of things. There is a recess in the bottom of the intensifier bore that you didn’t draw in.

The assembly view never updated from the externals. Its right in the drawing of just the body.
picture.php

Real ammounts of fuel?

How much fuel you want?

What is making the 6.4's so fast? They seem to be heavier trucks yet there are a few running some pretty impressive track times. I am talking about compared to 6.0 trucks that have injectors and turbo upgrades. If the real only difference in the motor is the displacement and the fuel injection system? The heads look to me to be very similar in design and thus flow potential. I don't see it being air flow. That keeps leading me back to it must be fuel delivery. Just trying to open up some discussion. Maybe the displacement is worth more than I think.

What is making the 6.4's so fast? They seem to be heavier trucks yet there are a few running some pretty impressive track times. I am talking about compared to 6.0 trucks that have injectors and turbo upgrades. If the real only difference in the motor is the displacement and the fuel injection system? The heads look to me to be very similar in design and thus flow potential. I don't see it being air flow. That keeps leading me back to it must be fuel delivery. Just trying to open up some discussion. Maybe the displacement is worth more than I think.

I'm just wondering what you see the 6.4L motor getting CC wise compared to a 6.0L.

Have you ever thought about a cam and how it affects air flow in a stock 6.0???? let alone a built one with a stock cam? I believe the fuel is there, if not its right around the corner :evil

I'm curious to know what the pressure spec is on hpop oil on 6.0's. Safe minimum/maximum? And I assume it varies based on rpm and injector size?