highoutputc is a liar and a cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

okish

Well, man, you knew this was coming. I pm'ed you for the past few days and i know you got my pm's because you have been online a couple times daily everyday. I bought a set of injectors from you, we agreed on the price of 260 shipped on them.
You also told me that they are 150hp Scheid injectors, when i received the injectors I immediately noticed that they were 8 hole injectors, i called schied and they told me that they dont make a 8 hole 150hp injector and all thier injectors are etched with a invoice number on them which these dont have.
I then took them to my injection shop, they told me that they are stock 24 valve bodies with Jammer nozzles, they were also all never pop tested nor calibrated..... whats up with that man? Now im down 50 bucks for the guy to tell me they are junk.

I bought expecting Schied injectors, not Edge nozzles. Man up and please contact me.

Here's the original thread.

injectors an tubes - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I have a set of 150hp injectors for a 98-/1/2 -2002 24 valve good street injector runs well with them they will give your truck a rough idel not sure on hole size 325+ shipping no cores needed
1 Set of 120 cross tubes for a 98/1/2-2002 125 + shipping No cores needed

Who made thses injectors?

Here's a PM from him stating again that they are in fact Scheid injectors.

highoutputc said:
all i know is their 150hp schied injectors

I have bought tons of stuff from numerous forums including pirate4x4, cummins forum, dtr, tdr, and compd. This was the first time that someone has tried to pull a fast one on me. Total BS.

Well, Jeff just talked to your mom. Hopefully she'll try to make this right.

thats BS! i would make him give you your money back for trying to pull that s***!

Yeah that's rude and I hope Momma shows his what Mommas are for!

that aint right, better be glad my momma aint handling it LOL

Ohhhh Jeffrey, funny how you call me after your mom tells you too. I love how you said the injectors are my problem now... and how you don't want to be fooling around refunding money. What a bunch of crock, you knew you were getting crap injectors from your so called "customer" and you sold them to me knowing that they were not scheid injectors.

Oh yea, thanks for also not answering my calls back and rejecting them, real classy. Your mommy is also getting real pissed with me bugging her. MAN UP! You lied, face the music. Want me to call your dad next?

This thread is going to go away if it continues on this high school crap.

This thread is going to go away if it continues on this high school crap.

High school crap... seriously this is how you want to run your site?

If I were to see this type of behavior on any site I belong to I'd be hunting for this kids head not warning the victim to stop attempting to retrieve what he's lost. If the kid is going to be stealing from people on your site maybe you should do what you can to try to mediate the problem and fix the fraud instead of shutting things down because you're too afraid of dealing with any negative repercussions from it.

I wish more people in this world were willing to stand up for the people in their respective hobbies like they do on Pirate4x4 instead of just ignoring it and considering it a non-issue.

Kevin

My mom beat everyones asss in this thread so stfu. LMFAO..I had too.

High school crap... seriously this is how you want to run your site?

If I were to see this type of behavior on any site I belong to I'd be hunting for this kids head not warning the victim to stop attempting to retrieve what he's lost. If the kid is going to be stealing from people on your site maybe you should do what you can to try to mediate the problem and fix the fraud instead of shutting things down because you're too afraid of dealing with any negative repercussions from it.

I wish more people in this world were willing to stand up for the people in their respective hobbies like they do on Pirate4x4 instead of just ignoring it and considering it a non-issue.

Kevin

so this is a post to pimp pirate 4x4 ?? nice first post. you own that site or something? pm me for site sponsorship info, until then...make some constructive posts..not running your mouth and pimping for your first post on this site.

other than that, welcome!!

so this is a post to pimp pirate 4x4 ?? nice first post. you own that site or something? pm me for site sponsorship info, until then...make some constructive posts..not running your mouth and pimping for your first post on this site.

other than that, welcome!!

Where on that post did I "pimp" anything, I'm just stating that this guy is getting the shaft and the people here don't seem to give a rat's ass about it.

I could only be so lucky as to own that site, I just saw this from a cross-post and decided i'd express my concern about the lack of interest from the Diesel crowd here.

You guys have a lot to learn about standing up for your own and not just sitting back and waiting for your turn to get screwed and then letting your complaints fall on deaf ears.

Where on that post did I "pimp" anything, I'm just stating that this guy is getting the shaft and the people here don't seem to give a rat's ass about it.

I could only be so lucky as to own that site, I just saw this from a cross-post and decided i'd express my concern about the lack of interest from the Diesel crowd here.

You guys have a lot to learn about standing up for your own and not just sitting back and waiting for your turn to get screwed and then letting your complaints fall on deaf ears.

You joined today and your preaching about standing up for the diesel community? LMFAO...Your right I dont care about that he got taken for 260 bucks honestly. But at same time whats being sold here is at buyers and sellers risks. Dumb ass

you're a class act my friend. spend some time here before making those comments. you appear to be very uneducated in regards to this site.

You joined today and your preaching about standing up for the diesel community? LMFAO...Your right I dont care about that he got taken for 260 bucks honestly. But at same time whats being sold here is at buyers and sellers risks. Dumb ass

Did you read the post or just decide you wanted to pad your post count?

you're a class act my friend. spend some time here before making those comments. you appear to be very uneducated in regards to this site.

You're correct, I haven't taken the time to look around yet... and may never get that chance since i'll probably be banned as soon as a mod sees my posts but if Partsguy662 is any inclination on how the people here go about dealing with members who defraud each other then it may be a good thing.

You're correct, I haven't taken the time to look around yet... and may never get that chance since i'll probably be banned as soon as a mod sees my posts but if Partsguy662 is any inclination on how the people here go about dealing with members who defraud each other then it may be a good thing.

LOL...LittlePower is a mod too... Kids nowadays. :bang:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back