Hilmar CA Pull June 5

its killing me but cant make this one either. be racing with the girl in fallon

Are you guys goin to sac the weekend after? We will be there with the promods again.

nope, home track today and tomorrow. Made it to the finals today but had to shut down when the oil light came on at the light.. the next two weekends will be in fallon.. first weekend is the octane fest and nor cal top comp and then the weekend after is devisional.. pissed I havent been able to make a pull yet this year and the truck is ready.. now its a dually too.

dont know if the truck will be done still putting it back together from it blowing up last year at Gustine still waiting on some parts to come in if not hope to see some of you at the pulls later this year when i get it running again

Hey man hurry up and get that thing done. Oh by the way I bought some tires off your cousin last week.

should be good turn out like los banos from the word on the streets. will be there if work allows me to. hopefully this driveline should hold up!!

Did alright, got second but was still pretty far behind Albert, converter never locked so were gonna loosen it and try a different stator and try it again in Merced.

looked good from what I could see from the video.. albert seems to come out harder and has that longer and bigger tired truck to get that mid track speed on you cole.. good to see he finally got that thing dialed in.. Im looking forward to running with you guys someday..

looks good from the video you all did good cant wait to get mine out of the shop and back out pulling one day i hope i can make some of them this year