Hood Stack!

Your in for a surprise when you try to make the pipe come up on a 3rd gen.:o

My stack is 5" shorter than Bosshawg's old one. Smoke will come in my A/C vents but that is only at low rpm/ high speed. (1200 @ 45+). I cover mine with a mini beer keg to keep the rain and critters out.

Sound:
Mine is a 6" and 10" tall at the top of the miter. It is quieter than my 5" was...inside. My friends know trucks, they can tell engines apart from the sound alone. Mine dosent sound like any diesel pickup you have ever heard, outsid the SS/mod truck area. It is alsoLOUD at WOT. Anyone I know will testify to that.Under normal driving outside sound isnt bad, except you can hear the turbo wistle from about 3/4mi. away.

On a truck with only a predator?:umno:

Ill be running one on my ford but it will be needed since theres no way to route the exhaust to the rear i know there legal in Indiana but not sure in other states, my truck is no longer a daily tho...

Your in for a surprise when you try to make the pipe come up on a 3rd gen.:o

My stack is 5" shorter than Bosshawg's old one. Smoke will come in my A/C vents but that is only at low rpm/ high speed. (1200 @ 45+). I cover mine with a mini beer keg to keep the rain and critters out.

Sound:
Mine is a 6" and 10" tall at the top of the miter. It is quieter than my 5" was...inside. My friends know trucks, they can tell engines apart from the sound alone. Mine dosent sound like any diesel pickup you have ever heard, outsid the SS/mod truck area. It is alsoLOUD at WOT. Anyone I know will testify to that.Under normal driving outside sound isnt bad, except you can hear the turbo wistle from about 3/4mi. away.

On a truck with only a predator?:umno:

What about a hoodstack on my toyota? You know the one adam blew up:hehe:

I forgot to add Im currently developing an automated sentry system to shoot the balls off people that put shredded paper, confetti, soda cans, dip cans, gloves, taco bell wrapers, popcorn, and tennis balls in my stack.

Ive gotten even.

The toyota need some balls before it can earn a hood stack.

I forgot to add Im currently developing an automated sentry system to shoot the balls off people that put shredded paper, confetti, soda cans, dip cans, gloves, taco bell wrapers, popcorn, and tennis balls in my stack.

Ive gotten even.

The toyota need some balls before it can earn a hood stack.

Who would throw stuff in your hoodstack or write homo and gay in the soot? The yota had balls till it was sadly brought down in the prime of life by a mud hole and porkchop jerking the piss out of it

That town is vegas compared to where atchley lives.

You dont live that far away buddy. Plus I happen to like wearing nothing but overalls and sittin on my front porch next to my moonshine still and pickin the banjo while i spit my dip on the ground and drink my pabst blue ribbon

so u say the turbo whistle out of the hood stack will get me some stranger looks than the 6in stacks and the train horn?

LOL

I guess you live in the same "squeal like a pig" town as Bushhawg then huh?:eek: :hehe:

Wow, Dockboy I wouldnt be saying that when that red ford will be gunning you down with some 4 digit fuel only HP numbers.

what about a 80 something S10 4 banger with striaght pipe into a 6inch stack?

what about a 80 something S10 4 banger with striaght pipe into a 6inch stack?

What color is the truck? hot pink or lime green is acceptable. you might want to upgrade to a 7 inch stack to get the high class girls

Back