Hood Stack!

What color is the truck? hot pink or lime green is acceptable. you might want to upgrade to a 7 inch stack to get the high class girls

its actually multi-tone under the .97 cent flat black spray paint with low profiles in the front and fattys in the back :rockwoot:. and the stack is only about half a foot over cab.

LOL

I guess you live in the same "squeal like a pig" town as Bushhawg then huh?:eek: :hehe:

nope much further south and not too squeal like a piggy....but the way its looking if i wanna run my exhaust off my 95 its gonna have to go through the fire wall or through the hood....

do it that would look good. i dont know how the state will think about it but it will look good

its actually multi-tone under the .97 cent flat black spray paint with low profiles in the front and fattys in the back :rockwoot:. and the stack is only about half a foot over cab.

hey come on twigg dont knock the truck cuz its faster than yours plus it looks really good as long as you dont see or hear it LOL

hey come on twigg dont knock the truck cuz its faster than yours plus it looks really good as long as you dont see or hear it LOL

ok big dan, at least my truck has reverse and can go through all the gears and isn't a lawn ordamint (spelling way off) :woohoo: :thankyou2: :lolly:

ok big dan, at least my truck has reverse and can go through all the gears and isn't a lawn ordamint (spelling way off) :woohoo: :thankyou2: :lolly:

i dont need all my gears to beat you when i have guns to shoot your tires outLOLLOL
but on a serious note it would be sweet if there was enough room to run an exhaust cutout so with the flip of a switch your runnin through the stock system then flip her again your back to the hood stack

i dont need all my gears to beat you when i have guns to shoot your tires outLOLLOL
but on a serious note it would be sweet if there was enough room to run an exhaust cutout so with the flip of a switch your runnin through the stock system then flip her again your back to the hood stack

that would be a good idea. anyone ever tried anything like that?

Let's just say the way I mapped it out a cut out is pissable. Damn freezing rain held me up since I'm not a fancy enclosed shop guy yet

Yea most places dont allow a hood stack in the "street" class. Atleast around here they dont allow it. There was a guys who cut a hole in his passenger fender and ran it that way so he could still have it up front but wasnt technically a hood stack

Are you talking about the blue reg cab 24V? If so, I know the guy and my buddies little brother just bought it haha.

Ill be running one on my ford but it will be needed since theres no way to route the exhaust to the rear i know there legal in Indiana but not sure in other states, my truck is no longer a daily tho...

When did they change that law?

LMAO Greg hood stack town is just down the road from the mini trucker wannabe bed stack town aka YouSureDoHaveAPertyMouthVille

God, I'm here for an hour and I already can't help myself lol
LOL

I guess you live in the same "squeal like a pig" town as Bushhawg then huh?:eek: :hehe:

Why the hell would you want to put a stack on a daily driver that just screams redneck unless its a mod truck making over a 1000hp Im pretty sure that they arent legal in Indiana or any other state exhaust has to exit after passenger compartment outside of body. Just because people have done it and never got in trouble doesnt mean its legal. Catch a cop on a bad day and you will find out. I rode in bosshawgs truck down to TS in KY and i had the biggest headache there from the noise i wanted to shoot myself. but what do i know he thinks im a p*ssy anyway.

Back