Hopkinsville ky pull July 9th

jordanjames81

has any one heard if there going to pull diesel trucks at hopikinsville ky at the western ky state fair this weekend on the web site it says truck & tractor pulls on ky festaviales but no dates or start times

The site doesn't list a class that we could pull in? I'll see if I can't dragsome info out of the mid-south guys.

im lookin at mid south and hadnt seen any info on street diesel. really like to pull beens its about a 1hr away from me.

this is all i could find on mid south page and there the ones putting pulls on.

by Jim Campbell, MSPA Head Tech Official

Diesel Truck rules for Open FWD class

Diesel Trucks and SMFWD Trucks will run by the NTPA Rule book.
Trucks will run heads up

I just talked to this fella, John Schmitt at 270-985-0152, about the pull in Hopkinsville Thursday, tomorrow, night. He said as long as it's street legal, licensed, and insured, you can pull. He said he had 3 gas classes and 3 diesel classes, 7500, 8500, 10500. I asked about hanging weights and he said as long as it's street legal(???). He also said if enough trucks show up that don't fit in a class he'll make a class. Bottom line, he said if you show up you will get to pull, just may not be a payout in your class.

Scott

I just talked to this fella, John Schmitt at 270-985-0152, about the pull in Hopkinsville Thursday, tomorrow, night. He said as long as it's street legal, licensed, and insured, you can pull. He said he had 3 gas classes and 3 diesel classes, 7500, 8500, 10500. I asked about hanging weights and he said as long as it's street legal(???). He also said if enough trucks show up that don't fit in a class he'll make a class. Bottom line, he said if you show up you will get to pull, just may not be a payout in your class.

Scott

id like to go to the hopkinsville pull, wonder if it is gonna be the same sled driver as last time

did he have a start time i dont get off work tell 3:30 in afternoon and i'll be pressed for time to get home load up and make it to hopkinsville

I don't think I will be able to make it. But I've passed the word along to some of the locals

has anyone pulled with these guys. my only experience is with the espa. anyone got directions to the location for this pull cause i'm gonna try and make it

has anyone pulled with these guys. my only experience is with the espa. anyone got directions to the location for this pull cause i'm gonna try and make it

from fort campbell post its about 30min...

thats what i thought. but i checked the website it only lists july 10 and 11th. i figure i'll go anyway depending on what time i get off work. curious if anyone else is gonna go. i'm hooked what can i say. just need some more power

i know i know. you did tell me. now i'm looking for more power like a porgrammer or chip something to give me a little more juice.

i plan on going up gna leave the house around 5. and i think my buddy in the red dmax that blow a boot at lebanon gna show up too.

ok so looking at the site it says july 10th and 11th no mention of them running on the 9th. anybody else know something

yes thats mid south that putting pulls on for fair, the fair board is running farm tractors and street diesel tommrow nite. talk to fair board earlier today so thats the game plan. as for the 10th and 11th dont think there having a street diesel class.

ok so looking at the site it says july 10th and 11th no mention of them running on the 9th. anybody else know something

Like the other dude said, the "street legal" pulls are thursday night. It's pretty much run what you brung. No tech rules anywhere that I could find for it. I think it's a local sled, and if it's the one I think it is, then there'll be alot of full pulls lol.

Registration is around the back of the fairgrounds. If you come off 272 to the front gate, hang a right, take the first left at the end of the fairgrounds fence, and follow that road around. Startin at 7, they're doin lawn tractor, then farm tractor, then street truck. At least that's what the announcer at the derby tonight said. So, I'd think a guy could probably show up pretty late and still be good. They paused runnin at the mud races monday during one class so a guy that was runnin about 45 mins late could get in and run.

If you see a black crew cab nurse it down the track, it's because I have other plans for the weekend and don't need to detach anything tomorrow night. I might not even pull lol.