Hopkinsville ky pull July 9th

Hey Scott, did he say anything about hauling the truck in ? They are kind of hard to get along with up there.

Nothing said to me about trailering. Let's see if I can give you a semi-direct quote:

"If you can drive it to McDonalds and the Sheriff pulls up behind you and don't take you to jail, you can pull." :hehe:

Scott

Well at hopkinsville pulls n there every farm tractor n western ky here needless to say its gna be a late nite. There's around 15 trucks here so should be some good pulls when they get to our class

Whoever let me borrow their hitch tonight, the dude with the white flatbed dodge, thanks alot! The idiots at the gate told me mine was good when I asked about tech rules, because I wasn't sure if I was gonna pull or not.

I didn't catch your name as I was kinda in a panic, but thanks man!

And I hope all that steam turned out to be nothing more than a hose!

It was good to meet the ones I met. If somebody got a list of everybody's distances, I'd like to see it. When I got back to the stands the wife was sick so we had to leave right after I pulled.

Well at hopkinsville pulls n there every farm tractor n western ky here needless to say its gna be a late nite. There's around 15 trucks here so should be some good pulls when they get to our class

Lots of LARGE tractors and noisy little lawn mower looking things.

Holy White truck Batman!!! What a hook!!! You put 20 ft on Joe and Barry and made it look easy. Congrats.

Congrats to Joe and Barry on 2 strong pulls and no breakage.

If it was pretty good maybe start another thread about it to lessen confusion. Distances or vids would be cool.

Kyle Tate broke something in the front Diff. He thought it was a transfer case last night.

He said the track sucked, I bet it did after pulling 4wd tractors before the trucks.

Kyle Tate broke something in the front Diff. He thought it was a transfer case last night.

He said the track sucked, I bet it did after pulling 4wd tractors before the trucks.

That was my first pull, but I've done plenty of wheelin in gassers and I was afraid to even get into it all the way as rough as that track felt to me. I don't think I got it to the floor until the last 20 feet.

Which truck was Kyle?

On edit, Barry was talkin about how he had his tires trimmed down to 1/2 tread. He made a pretty good pull!

dang! tail gate now front diff!!

phil, did you make to the pull!?!?

x2!!!

Barry, did you get your tires trimmed for the pull??

i got there late, really late.....didnt even get to see a one truck pull :(

Got the tires trimmed Tues. It fixed the problem. There was a lot of breakage, it was a rough track. Thats the 1st time i ever watched tractors that big pull. It took them about 2 hrs. of adding weights and adjusting the sled to finally be able to stop those huge monster 8x8 tractors. that was something very different. it sure made for a very very late night. i got home at almost 2am got in bed at 2:30 got up at 5:15. It was real easy to be grumpy today, did'nt take any effort at all.