Hopkinsville ky pull July 9th

glad to see you get home okay Barry, by time we loaded up and got fuel it was around 2 am but i had the day off other wise i would have been getting up at 5 am. I had a great pull but ended up bending one of my traction bars so got to get that fixed before the next pull. The track was a killer on every one's truck. To top things off the payback wasnt great eighter got $50 for
1st place dont know that i'll go back if they cant get better track prep and payback. Other then that the family enjoyed it.

guess its a good thing that i didnt go. then i dont think work would've liked me not showing up. but hey theres the 18th i've heard about down in brownsville, tn just wondering which county

He said the track sucked, I bet it did after pulling 4wd tractors before the trucks.

Now see; If they would have had 'Chris Stroud Track Preparation Services' on the case it would have been good as gold ! :bow:

Now see; If they would have had 'Chris Stroud Track Preparation Services' on the case it would have been good as gold ! :bow:

Yeap the track would have been good, but noone could have seen anything for the dust you stir up...LOL

I'm kind of glad Brad missed this pull, There was a girl there wearing shorts, cowboy boots, and chewing tobacco. I'm afraid if Brad would have walked passed her with his new mo-hawk hair cut, well she might have just kicked his a**. If he would have died the tips of his mo-hawk red like he's been talking about, he would have got all our butts kicked.

I'm kind of glad Brad missed this pull, There was a girl there wearing shorts, cowboy boots, and chewing tobacco. I'm afraid if Brad would have walked passed her with his new mo-hawk hair cut, well she might have just kicked his a**. If he would have died the tips of his mo-hawk red like he's been talking about, he would have got all our butts kicked.

that or brad would have disappeared for a little bit! :hehe:

barry, i still think that you should do the "reverse" mo-hawk!!!

Yeap the track would have been good, but noone could have seen anything for the dust you stir up...LOL

That's what happens when your watering and grading too - something has to get left out.

from the video the track looked alittle bouncy, and the dodge looked like it wanted to do the "kangaroo mating dance"

LMAO, yeah...

My ford steering wheel couldn't figure out which fingers to jam, left hand, right hand...

I took home the prize for worst carnage LOL never would have thought I'd be headed to cinci in the truck right now haha

What ended up bein the damage man? Were you able to find tools?

What ended up bein the damage man? Were you able to find tools?

Sheered the rear shaft at the carrier where it couldn't been seen so I was pullin in fwd LOL.... It just twisted the front shaft until it pulled it outta the slip joint and slung the ***** takin out two fuel lines, fuel conditioning module, shift cable, and damaged my trans case... It's good to go now tho had trusty AAA haul her home! :rockwoot:

Bummer dude.

I was lookin forward to seein you sail down the track...