Hot pipe bottle neck

Just keep going with this thread as your build thread! Maybe one of the mods can adjust the title for you.

Bellows, let's talk about them. I had planned on running some for my inner stage pipes since my w/a is body mounted. After seeing the prices I'm now thinking normal rubber boots and some boost straps will be what I do. I'll spend the money on the bellows if I really need to, but I wouldn't mind spending that money on other things I need to finish this. My engine is mounted with poly mounts it shouldn't move too much.

That IC and dual intake plate setup is sick bro!

Where could I find an intake plate with both of the flanges like that?

<3

IMAG0258_zpsyisexeft.jpg

Too low? That's about as high as I can get it without cutting the bed for a return line. (Shackle flip is temporary until I can find some front hangers)

IMAG0261_zpswpn6oich.jpg

I hope to get most of my supply system in this area, and both batteries. I'll build a "belly pan" to protect all of it. I'm planning on fuel supply cooler being right around the trans cross member, route the return line back, across the cross member and my return cooler on the passenger side back to the tank.

Stayed the night at 6.6Leater's (my homie Derek). Special thanks to him and the use of his tig.

IMAG0332_zps1jo1nhfb.jpg

Wrapped and mounted. Aluminum isn't Prudy but it's stuck. Matches my truck, fugly.

IMAG0321_zpswgpybilp.jpg

Sponsored by Coors. Wife is on over watch.

IMAG0347_zpsa8z5pac5.jpg

Some of you may remember our fight with parvo, roper is kicking a$s and Dixie is always out here with me. Enjoying the ac in the "shop"...

IMAG0351_zps4hw1yohu.jpg

Not the most Prudy thing in the world but it's stout, a bit of grinding and some paint will help.

Should I add another support that goes down to the engine mount?

Also, what are you guys doing about the heater core pipes with after market manifolds? I know it's mounted on rubber on each side but I don't like how they are just swinging. I'm in AZ, I can delete them, probably what I should do.

Also, I've received a few pm's about my harness. I tucked it and went threw the cowl. Got rid of the wires I'll never use. To be honest I'm thinking about just tossing it all out and make my own. I only need a few wires to make the engine run. I picked up a relay box and a fuse box. I need to wire in the A1000, electric fan, both fuel coolers, rule 2000 air to water pump, the big draw will be the water Meth pump. It's a hydraulic pump that is rated for 90a. Being in an open system I'll guess it'll never get over 40a. I do plan on running it on its own battery, it'll have a Ford starter solenoid to only allow charging when need be. My poor alternator will be taxed with the added loads I've put on this mechanical engine.