Hotels

Me, my girl friend and a few other couples are stayin at the motel 6

It's not bad, stayed there last fall during the NHRDA eastern finals. Isn't the Ritz but sheets were clean, towels were small and rough and parking was adequate. It was cheap I remember that.

It's not bad, stayed there last fall during the NHRDA eastern finals. Isn't the Ritz but sheets were clean, towels were small and rough and parking was adequate. It was cheap I remember that.

yeah being cheap is why we are stayin there... I just hope there are other people stayin there for the event cuz one of my favorit parts is hangin out in the hotel parkin lot drinking one or two and meetin new people.

yeah being cheap is why we are stayin there... I just hope there are other people stayin there for the event cuz one of my favorit parts is hangin out in the hotel parkin lot drinking one or two and meetin new people.

If theres nobody else at the best western we're loading up the beer and driving to the ramada parking lot!

i have an extra room at the Laquinta...some of my people backed out. it has 2 queen beds and a pullout sleeper sofa. PM me if you want some info i have to cancel it this week cuz i dont want to pay for an extra room that im not using

where is everybody stayin at on the weekend of July 24?? we stayed at the courtyard mariot last weekend, nice place but not alot of people to party with

I think we are gonna stay at the motel 6 again, wasn't alot goin on there than night but it is in a good location and has a good price. It was me my girl friend and 3 other couples and a buddy of mine who stayed there guess the same group will all stay again.