Hotels

i just booked a room at the americas best value for 45 a night. i stay at ABV's all the time for work and they are alright.

well because so many people are coming into town for this event, they wont give me any more rooms at the discounted rates......sorry i couldnt help. see ya'll there!

NVM. We are staying at the Fairfield Inn now since we figured out that the holiday inn was 3.5 miles from all other hotels

sweet see yall at the fairfield.....even though i just spend half of the alotted TS money for a tint ticket i forgot about and had to pay all kinds of fees.....ill still make it come hell or high water!

FYI: Mapquest says the Laquinta and Microtel are about 170yrds apart.

I stayed at Microtel last year but there isnt any trailer parking. BBD stayed next door at Laquinta and there is trailer parking. I'm staying at Fairfield this year hopfully if blowingsmoke can still get me a room.

I stayed at Microtel last year but there isnt any trailer parking. BBD stayed next door at Laquinta and there is trailer parking. I'm staying at Fairfield this year hopfully if blowingsmoke can still get me a room.

got 2 more rooms. $59. confirmed and reserved.

I'm still hoping my truck is ready for TS...if it is I'll make the trip, even if I have to sleep in the truck!!

Hey guys, it looks like my son and I will be coming up to shoot the event. Anyone have an extra room booked???? Or a couch we can crash on...