Hotels

I thought you just hung Tim in a hook at the shop by the looks of his pictures from last year.:poke:

Naw, I get a bed and shower and all kinds of stuff...

At the Perry Inn, I get a hot breakfast, free internet, workout facility, tanning bed, pool, hot tub, and free HBO. I dont have a curfew, but I do have to get up at the same time whether I went out or not.

Naw, I get a bed and shower and all kinds of stuff...

At the Perry Inn, I get a hot breakfast, free internet, workout facility, tanning bed, pool, hot tub, and free HBO. I dont have a curfew, but I do have to get up at the same time whether I went out or not.

LOLLOL The hot breakfast may be pushing it... How about muffins or donuts..lolLOLLOL

check your pm's...won't be there til friday afternoon, but if they'll cut you any deal count me in for 1 room double bed!

I don't have a PM from you... I am expecting a few PMs I wonder if something is wrong with my inbox??

I am actually still in Iraq, 03halfton has been my hookup so far. He booked me a room, I don't know how big or the # of beds. I'll ask. I have no wifey/GF so if you want to split the room its cool :homo: j/k...or am I? :hehe:

I don't have a PM from you... I am expecting a few PMs I wonder if something is wrong with my inbox??

I am actually still in Iraq, 03halfton has been my hookup so far. He booked me a room, I don't know how big or the # of beds. I'll ask. I have no wifey/GF so if you want to split the room its cool :homo: j/k...or am I? :hehe:

he meant to quote me, cause i got the PM. about to call the hotel now.

manager is not in.....if youre interested, and have not PMed me, please do so, this way i can keep track easier. I will know more on monday!

What happened to the hotel that was next to the comfort inn (parking lots together separated by a wall) that was the hang out last year and in 06'........i don't see it on a search?

Jim

How much are the rooms at Hotel Perry?

I saved up a buncha cereal box tops so I get to stay free... Plus, I get to work like a dog for a slave driver that is never satisfied. A few years back, Dennis and I had a disagreement about race management, and he beat me up behind the woodshed. I learned never to cross him again.

What happened to the hotel that was next to the comfort inn (parking lots together separated by a wall) that was the hang out last year and in 06'........i don't see it on a search?

Jim

Jim, I believe that's Best Western, it's behind Denny's. The address for Best Western shows up as Cumberland Rd, but it's also right off Scottsville like Ramada and all the others. As far as I know anyway...

Heres an update:

The room will be thurs-sat nights (3 nights) if you need more or less, i wouldnt be able to help, as it needs to be a group reservation to get a discount.
It would be thursday check in by 5:45 PM, check out sunday morning. Im still trying to contact the manager, but have not been successful yet. she is the only one able to extend a discounted rate for more rooms than the 2 i am allowed according to SOP. HOPEFULLY i will be able to get ahold of her tomorrow. i will let you know the rate before i make the final reservation. is anyone still interested at this point though?

Jim, I believe that's Best Western, it's behind Denny's. The address for Best Western shows up as Cumberland Rd, but it's also right off Scottsville like Ramada and all the others. As far as I know anyway...

Thanks G/F, I'll either try there or the Comfort Inn were I stayed last year!

Jim

There is also a Quality Inn there close to LaQuinta & Fairfield.

Sheila

Just booked a room at Ramada on hotels.com for like $65 a night...only .4 miles from the LaQuinta and Fairfield according to mapquest...sounds like a very short walk to the after-party to me :rockwoot:

Looking forward to finally meeting and partying with a lot of you folks!

What is a cheap but nice hotel down there. Every other year I stayed at the Hilton garden inn but I'm gonna be lucky to have the fuel money to drive the two hours down there much less a $150 a night room.

Just booked a room at Ramada on hotels.com for like $65 a night...only .4 miles from the LaQuinta and Fairfield according to mapquest...sounds like a very short walk to the after-party to me :rockwoot:

Looking forward to finally meeting and partying with a lot of you folks!

Good price and yes you are real close, probably like 6-7 min walk from either, they are all close together.

Yes that was Best Western behind Comfort Inn (google has address wrong) rate was $69 with Military discount.

Sheila has the Quality Inn there too so that is 9 hotels with 1/2 mi of each other.......yes this area is the place to be for the new comers.

Jim

What is a cheap but nice hotel down there. Every other year I stayed at the Hilton garden inn but I'm gonna be lucky to have the fuel money to drive the two hours down there much less a $150 a night room.

Cheap is the motel 6, rooms are clean and it's not too noisy, wouldn't call it exceptionally nice. But what do you want for $35?