Hotels

We just booked 2 rooms at the microtel $56 a night. anyone know if we should change our mind?

Dude I'm making good money over here...if ya think we should upgrade lets do it. I'm sleeping with enough bugs-n-things over here! Be nice to get a hotel with some night life too.

Just booked my room. Stayin' at the Super 8 Motel there across from the vett museum. It's a nice place, stayed there last year for the NHRDA East Coast Finals. So it's official, we will be there Thursday Night for the meet and greet at WABA's (sp?) through Sunday.

Do yall think it would be possible to get a room when we get in town?

If I were you, I'd call and reserve a room, they are going QUICK! All they need is a CC to reserve it, and won't book it until you say so, or show up.

Any body staying around Franklin,I think we might after a late night of pulling don't really want to drive back to BG.Especially if you had a couple.

Just made reservations at the Fairfield in BG. 18 miles from pull track, 8 miles from drag strip according to mapquest. I couldnt pass up the $35 a night rate, with breakfast included!

only $35 at a fairfield inn? they are usually pretty nice arent they?

yea, normal rate is about 90 a night.....i got the hookup! if anyone wants a room i may be able to get a group rate of about 50 a night, i will just need to have an idea of how many rooms before i go calling up there.

Well darn, missed out on the Fairfield, got one of the 4 rooms left at the LaQuinta. It's all mine though! LOL

yea, normal rate is about 90 a night.....i got the hookup! if anyone wants a room i may be able to get a group rate of about 50 a night, i will just need to have an idea of how many rooms before i go calling up there.

Sent you a PM they have room to park a big goose Neck trailer?

Sent you a PM they have room to park a big goose Neck trailer?

PM returned. Just talked to them, plenty of trailer parking. Have to call the head honcho tomorrow about better rates. If anyone else is interested please post on here or pm me ASAP, and i will see what i can do, and post the rate for sure tomorrow.

Hey i'm also intersed, I only need one room.
PM returned. Just talked to them, plenty of trailer parking. Have to call the head honcho tomorrow about better rates. If anyone else is interested please post on here or pm me ASAP, and i will see what i can do, and post the rate for sure tomorrow.

Fairfield is nice and right beside Cracker Barrel and across the street from the LaQuinta where alot of CompD guys are staying.

[/url]

I thought you just hung Tim in a hook at the shop by the looks of his pictures from last year.:poke:

Last edited:
Ok, 3 rooms for compd guys, 2 with double beds.

Smokin93, double or single bed?

FYI if im able to pull this off (like i said i will confirm the rate and post it here before booking) everyone will need to check in by 5:45 PM. If you arent there before 5:45, i will cancel the room, so i dont get stuck with the charges.

FYI: Mapquest says the Laquinta and Microtel are about 170yrds apart.