Hotels

Hmm my bad didn't look at the heading on this thread. I don't have a hotel for TS yet. Whats recommended? Don't care about price, personally I don't like roaches or bed bugs.

Who is staying where?

And which one has in-room hot tubs?:cheer:

Quality inn has hot tubs in the room! As far as nice places though the sleep inn or candlewood suites are nice, im just 15 mins from bowling green but iv stayed in a few places over there, few to many fun nights that we wasnt able to make it home lol

I always stay at Hilton Garden Inn for TS.. But it was always boaring at nigh cuz the pulls always lasted to 4am.. What hotel in bowlingreen is gonna have a parking lot party like holiday inn did at Schied last year. That's where I stayed at and I had a blast.. My buddy did a burn out so long he set the fire alarms off in there. The bad thing was I bracket raced the next day.

I read some reviews of that place and found more then a couple VERY poor reviews, think ill go someplace else.

Well the sheets were clean and the shower was hot it wasn't too noisy and there was a pretty good place to walk the dogs so that's all I need. If I were married and bring my wife probably wouldn't stay there.

I always stay at Hilton Garden Inn for TS.. But it was always boaring at nigh cuz the pulls always lasted to 4am.. What hotel in bowlingreen is gonna have a parking lot party like holiday inn did at Schied last year. That's where I stayed at and I had a blast.. My buddy did a burn out so long he set the fire alarms off in there. The bad thing was I bracket raced the next day.

The Police in BG will shut that type of Party down quick! It's OK to hang out just leave the trucks parked. $.02

The Police in BG will shut that type of Party down quick! It's OK to hang out just leave the trucks parked. $.02

hanging out was the best part. I like goin to TS but at schied I meet so many new people. Never at TS do I see big crowds in parking lots like that. There was never any thim for it. Races the straight to pulls. Hopfuly this year will be different.

Hanging out isn't the issue, trust me on that! It's the burnouts and the people acting like morons that make our Sport look bad. That was the main reason TS failed last year.

I remember that, that one cop was cool giving ppl rides and chit lol!:Cheer:

we stayed at the ramada, it's decent! I will probably stay at the Drury Inn this year, theres an Outback steakhouse right next door!

I ususally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It has in-room hot tubs. But my lady won't be joining me this year so accommodations will be different.

Does this mean you are gonna hang with the fellas this year??

If the fellas wouldn't mind me hangin around, then yeah. :rockwoot:

We wanted to hangout last year but you did a Houdini act :poke:

Yeah, the lady was tired, and we wanted to be ready for the drag races in the morning. Lotta good that did us.... I left when I found out they got called off.
:bang Good to hear you will have your balls with ya this time Paul!! Tim we thinking of doing the same hotel, maybe think of making reservations soon? Gotta get a thread going on our site to see whos going and what the consensus is...:ft:

:bang Good to hear you will have your balls with ya this time Paul!! Tim we thinking of doing the same hotel, maybe think of making reservations soon? Gotta get a thread going on our site to see whos going and what the consensus is...:ft:

ya, lets start making plans, we'll talk about it tomorrow.

I made reservations at LaQuinta tonight...their paying rate was 74+ tax a night.
It's only a year or so old so it should be a pretty nice place.

I made reservations at LaQuinta tonight...their paying rate was 74+ tax a night.

We stayed at LaQuinta last year & are doing so this year. Nice place & very clean.

It is nice. It is right across the street from Cracker Barrel and just down from the Awful Waffle ( Waffle House LOL)

thats not a bad price for a new joint...may have to check it out...

it keeps snowin like crazy here...keeps the plowin $$$$ rollin in!

Back