Hotels

It is nice. It is right across the street from Cracker Barrel and just down from the Awful Waffle ( Waffle House LOL)

It's proximity to Waffle House is a huge selling point...I need to be within walking distance of food at 3-4 in the morning....Lord knows I won't need to be driving by then. LOL

Ohh that waffle house, always an interesting place! LOL

I made reservations at LaQuinta tonight...their paying rate was 74+ tax a night.
It's only a year or so old so it should be a pretty nice place.

Well, I got to take a shower in the room I had there last year, Dennis' garage kept me from actually sleeping there LOL LOL Seemed nice, most likely spot for me to wind up again this year.

Well, I got to take a shower in the room I had there last year, Dennis' garage kept me from actually sleeping there LOL LOL Seemed nice, most likely spot for me to wind up again this year.

That was a fun time!!

In your guys opinion whats the nicest hotel right there off of Scotsville Rd and 65? By reading the reviews it looks like Fairflied, Drury Inn, La Quinta, and Candlewood Suites have the best reviews, question is, is anyone better than the other, is there ample trailer parking at them, and the least/most amout of partying? Thanks.

This Garage? LMFAO I was busy working out and Tim was ramblin about what i was doing wrong

025.jpg

This Garage? LMFAO I was busy working out and Tim was ramblin about what i was doing wrong

I'll go ahead and call BS on principal. Mr. " I want more Tastykakes.":hehe:

On the productive side.... I stayed at LaQuinta last year. It was nice.

In your guys opinion whats the nicest hotel right there off of Scotsville Rd and 65? By reading the reviews it looks like Fairflied, Drury Inn, La Quinta, and Candlewood Suites have the best reviews, question is, is anyone better than the other, is there ample trailer parking at them, and the least/most amout of partying? Thanks.

The Drury is really quiet and exceptionally nice with plenty of parking for trailers. I usually stay there but with a few hundred thousand rewards points at LaQuinta it's a no brainer to stay the weekend for free.

La Quinta was quite & not much partying last year. Not much room for parking trailers though.

I booked mine at the ramada. I stayed at the Super 8 last year and days inn the year before so im goin to try to upgrade

La Quinta was quite & not much partying last year. Not much room for parking trailers though.

There was that dirt lot right beside the paved lot. Maybe they paved it? Maybe they built something else?

Dang that shop has it all...
yeah it does, there is some badass **** in there
I'll go ahead and call BS on principal. Mr. " I want more Tastykakes.":hehe:

On the productive side.... I stayed at LaQuinta last year. It was nice.

Go ahead and call my bluff.! Mr "I'll send you some more TastyKakes"!:hehe:

022.jpg

That's the look in Tims eyes that usually has me checking to see if I have enough bail money for both of us. LOL

This look... yeah i had that look after I said I was ok to drive, but we made it that's all that counts, right?

"Caption this picture"

027.jpg

Well, I guess I need to go ahead & book. But where is the best place to have the most fun at? I am going to have the wife & son & daughter. Kids are 12 & well daughter will be 11 by that time, lol. Want to party somewhat & meet new friends, but do not want to radical so that the family will dislike. Any suggestions as I have previously posted, this will be my first event.

025.jpg

It's pretty obvious what you were doing wrong... you need a bottle in your hand to do the 12oz. curls like Tim is executing in perfect form.

Back