How did the security work this year?

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
Just wondering how things went this year after all the dumb acts that happened last year? Hopefully no tore up track or vandalizing happened. I had every intention of going this year and even bought a Caddy to make the trip with but the forecast made my decision, although it looks like I should have just went anyways.

I saw a bunch of people getting busted last night for trying to steal the banners.

Some dummy at in a red ford was cutting ruts by the pulling track. Dennis caught him but Im not sure what happened to him. Everyone applauded Dennis for his policing

Some dummy at in a red ford was cutting ruts by the pulling track. Dennis caught him but Im not sure what happened to him. Everyone applauded Dennis for his policing

Please say it didn't have Iowa plates!

My brother is a dumbass, but I hope he wasn't that dumbass!!:doh:

seen several doing donuts etc after the pulls while i was trying to get my truck on trailer in strapped back down. Wish the stupid acts would stop.

I heard some jackasses slashed holes in the blowup rockstar can and lucas oil bottle...

Last edited:
I heard some jackasses slashed holes in the blowup rockstar can and lucas oil bottle...

I don't think this happened, We were near them the whole pull. I believe someone unplugged them at one point, but soon after that, the officaials plugged them back up. They were inflated till the end of the pull with the official turned them off.

you may be right...all i know is they deflated before the pull was over and someone said they got slashed

I agree, I got tired of the non stop revving of trucks on the hill after a puller came down the track.

I saw at least 100 people with glass bottles.

I'd really like it to go no alcohol, but 65% of the crowd are there for the party.

I agree, I got tired of the non stop revving of trucks on the hill after a puller came down the track.

I'd really like it to go no alcohol, but 65% of the crowd are there for the party.

65% lol

Was Rodney there, Brett? I figured he would have already posted up some vids if he was. I didn't even go i figured it would just rain and i have to many bad memories from TS 09 and rain...

Was Rodney there, Brett? I figured he would have already posted up some vids if he was. I didn't even go i figured it would just rain and i have to many bad memories from TS 09 and rain...

I didn't see Rodney, Hopefully he was there and made Video. It drizzled just about all day and right up till 6:30. It was a good truck turnout. The later hooks in 2.6 definetly had the advantage. Glad they pulled 2 tracks or it would have lasted till 3:00am.

Anyone see the guy get arrested for pissin on the side of the road comming into the event