How did the security work this year?

I love how they parked the tractor in the hole leading to the parking and some dumbass drove right over the gate in front of the tractor, flattening it. Probably the same asshole that sat behind my truck and spun mud all over the tailgate/backend .

I love how they parked the tractor in the hole leading to the parking and some dumbass drove right over the gate in front of the tractor, flattening it. Probably the same asshole that sat behind my truck and spun mud all over the tailgate/backend .

I got to deal with that idiot along with the Franklin Police. He gets to repair the fence next week...

We had a ton of local police at both events. A guy did get arrested for indecent exposure. There were all kinds of bushes around. This guy jumps out of his truck while waiting to get in and pees right outside this ladies apartment window. ( The police were right there ) The police were like look dude why didnt you go behind the bushes.... The bad thing was this guy was sober.......

Last edited:
For the amount of people things went pretty smoothly in regards to security. I think the presence of all the officers helps deter some of the rowdiness. The guy in charge of the security does an awesome job for us.

Last edited:
I was actually Impressed with how calm our hotel parking lot was, I enjoy these events alot, I think alot of people have forgotten what they are about. Bringing competitiors and friends together from across the coutry to compete. Not see how drunk and stupid you can get in the hotel parking lot. Bravo to Dennis and Shelia and the rest of the TS & Schied Crew Great Event

Travis

I only attended the drag race and I saw nothing that could be considered rowdy. Maybe I was oblivious, but the drag race left me feeling pretty good about the spectators.

Just wondering how things went this year after all the dumb acts that happened last year? Hopefully no tore up track or vandalizing happened. I had every intention of going this year and even bought a Caddy to make the trip with but the forecast made my decision, although it looks like I should have just went anyways.

Not to good from the looks of the parking lot at the pulls and trucks covered in mud from dumbasses drag racing in the lot and doing donuts.This was all in the first ten seconds of pulling in.Paying good money to get into a event and having to put up with some punk ass kid destroying your property is uncalled for.I will be at the house next year.

Some dummy at in a red ford was cutting ruts by the pulling track. Dennis caught him but Im not sure what happened to him. Everyone applauded Dennis for his policing

We were about 4 trucks down from that idiot!!!! Gave Dennis a round of applause for that!

Bad part is.....It was his truck!!!!

All in all, Idiocy was WAYYYYYYYY down!!!! What ever Dennis and Shelia did WORKED!!!!! Hotels were calm as could be, bit of muddn around, but the rain didnt help that any. Drag races were calm, Pulls were a bit more Rowdy due to the late start, but it was realy nice to just be able to walk around and not worry about getting hit by some idiot rev'n his truck up every 5 seconds!!!

I only attended the drag race and I saw nothing that could be considered rowdy. Maybe I was oblivious, but the drag race left me feeling pretty good about the spectators.

Ditto Brandon!!

I was at the sled pull for a while though before it started to say Hi and Bye to all my good friends. I had to leave pretty quick however because I could feel my IQ dropping at least a point every miniute I was there:doh::bang:hehe:

I stayed at the camp ground Thurs. and Friday night and is was nice and quiet...just the way I like it!!

i had 2 tires cut by someone on my truck but i found out who done it so he gets to pay me $550 for new tires now. i was aggravated with all the mudding in the field cause me and my buddies was the last 3 trucks to leave the field cause had to change tires out and my 4wd dont work so i had to go across the field in 4th gear slinging mud just to keep from getting hung up

x2. Not that drinking is a bad thing. Theres just a lot of people that attend these advents that are dumb enough, much less with alcohol in them.

I agree 110% with what you mean. I very seldom drink alcohol at all and it wouldnt bother me if they decided not to allow alcohol. I seen to many drunken fools this weekend etheir trying to throw mud and cut donughts or reving their trucks up acting stupid. It just makes me mad that I go to have a good time and enjoy the action of diesel motorsports and then theirs always drunken redneck idiots there who just go to get on a good drunk! I'd would like to thank Dennis and Sheila though for still putting on a good show this weekend, with what the weather dealt them!!

I got to deal with that idiot along with the Franklin Police. He gets to repair the fence next week...
Good, maybe he'll stay home next year. :banned:
We had a ton of local police at both events. A guy did get arrested for indecent exposure. There were all kinds of bushes around. This guy jumps out of his truck while waiting to get in and pees right outside this ladies apartment window. ( The police were right there ) The police were like look dude why didnt you go behind the bushes.... The bad thing was this guy was sober.......

That's just an idiot right there.

i had 2 tires cut by someone on my truck but i found out who done it so he gets to pay me $550 for new tires now. i was aggravated with all the mudding in the field cause me and my buddies was the last 3 trucks to leave the field cause had to change tires out and my 4wd dont work so i had to go across the field in 4th gear slinging mud just to keep from getting hung up

whats the tools name and home city? I think everyone should be aware of who the idiot is!

Pretty sure I wont be attending any large events any time soon because the stuff Im hearing about would net a murder charge if I caught them doing something stupid especially to my property!

When I drink all my friends change thier name to Plaintiff.

i only had a problem with having to stop get out and move glass liqour bottles out of my way. I had great fun and met great sober people

It seemed much calmer this year, and that was a good thing, this many folks together you will have idiots, drunk or sober.

i only had a problem with having to stop get out and move glass liqour bottles out of my way. I had great fun and met great sober people

All in all I had a good time, talked to alotta people too. I enjoyed talking to the guys from industrial injection and alligator performance on friday at the drags!