how limited will I be with a stock cam?

if you dont think aftermarket cams are worth it, youve prolly never tried one. its a noticeable difference. i dont believe you need to change the tappets, or pushrods.. for us comon folk its good to have the stock pushrods as a week point... call bill.. he will hook you up

If you are bending pushrods you have bigger issues.

Aftermarket pushrods are intended to reduce defection and improve valve opening time.

Some may try to argue that the softer stock pushrods can act as a fuse if you have something wrong, whereas aftermarket would result in something else breaking, I don't think that argument stands up very well. If you have enough of a problem to bend a pushrod you are sure to also have other serious problems.

I was the one with the s475. I did get full boost for my setup 58 lbs. Which is also the most I also ever saw sled pulling..

I was the one with the s475. I did get full boost for my setup 58 lbs. Which is also the most I also ever saw sled pulling..

Full "boost" doesnt mean anything. if you were using that turbo to its full "potential" youd be in the 900+ horsepower range.

616 hp is nothing for that charger, you would do that (and probably more) with an s364 and it woudlnt take until 2800 rpm to light.

Back