how much hp do you think im making?

This is great. I am *****ed at for not giving info out and then i do and you guys give me a bunch of ****! I am trying to help others. If you dont like what you read then go away to some other site.

Chill Sir,
I was mearely making a comment out of jest due to the sheer number of vehicles I see on the Left Coast when I come out there who have their tires sticking beyond their wheel wells.For some reason they believe that it adds to the mystique of making people think its fast.Throw in the fact that all the Cali drag racers for years have thought they are the cutting edge of trickness,then you see what I meant.

Keep in mind that over here on the left coast we get nice clean air from right off the ocean. By the time you guys back east get the air it's been breathed in and farted out several times.

Gee Thanks!!!!!...
That may have been just a bit too much information for all of us here.

This is great. I am *****ed at for not giving info out and then i do and you guys give me a bunch of ****! I am trying to help others. If you dont like what you read then go away to some other site.

WOW!!!
Brad.....
Who plopped in your Wheaties bowl today????....
I know it wasn't me as I was very impressed with the info you posted.As a matter of fact I almost rolled out of my chair when I seen it.Thank you for helping the newbie out.

BTW....Nah,we do not need beer out here but some good old fashioned corn mash would work to help the job go smoother and keep the hangovers down.

Ron...
Now you wouldn't go sending pre-farted in air out this way would you?.
Thats just not right...LMAO!.......Andy

wow this sight is kind of childish i see i just was wondering what other stuff other guys were doing to there 12 valves to get about seven hundred hp didnt know i was going to have people harrassing each other and trying to make another guy look stupid just had a few questions thats all and by the way im not a dumb ass i know some what im taking about there mr banks power man

Alright, I'll admit that the "chip-it" was not constructive.

If you read about 12 valve build ups on this site, it seems that 700hp is quite a feat. Seems like very few trucks get more that 5-600hp on the stock P7100 pump without a lot of dyno time testing, tuning, and tweaking.

I think Brad Ponci is one of the few to break 700 on a non-benched pump.

It seems like you'll need to find the perfect combination of 5x.014 or larger injector, perfectly matched DV, increased lift pump pressure, perfect tuning, and a good turbo with enough airflow to clean up the fuel and fast spoolup so it'll perform on the dyno.

You could probably buy 700 HP your first try if you ran large twin turbos, large injectors, and bought a tricked out 13mm P-Pump.