how much hp on fuel only 6.0

The problem with a twin set up is there is no space. So, one pump will have to be remote mounted and run. Then there is an issue of leakage, belts and what not. It is just easer to make a high flowing pump.

Bob Riley from the dieselsite.com has a high flow pump. That's what dan is running.

I just met Dan that day, and I did see his dyno run. The 608 he ran was with a lower power'd tune from Tadd. When he tried to load his "insanity" tune he actually lost power do to the lack of HPO. He also told me that he has a new stock HPOP. He has gone through 2 of the "pulse" pumps, neither lasted long at all. I don't know what size his chargers are, but I can tell you that his goal for the truck is 700hp on fuel only. I know he was dissapointed with the 608. He also said the truck will be going back to Elite this winter when they have their dual HPOP available (hopefully). Hope this helps, and hope my info. is accurate (I believe it is from my recollection).

Sweet, so Elite IS coming out with one. I had heard something about that a while back.

yeah, 6.0's have a few more issues than the 7.3's. But they are getting worked out.