How much HP will a Dual Disk take?

i am running 4th low with 3.55,s with a 5 speed with my twins blow clear thru the tires when i had the six speed in i pulled 5th low all the time 4th low in the 5speed and 5th low in hte 6 speed are exactly the same, anyways i am running a special built sbc, have over 40 hooks no problems i abuse the heck out of it mitchell run dd's well over 800rwhp for years.

Give Craig a call and see if he has anything that may be a better option for you. I like mine a alot. Got several hooks in 2nd high with 3.54 gears. Lots of foolin around on the street too.
If you have a number for Craig could you PM it to me. I do not have any good conatct info for him. I would like to talk to him about redoing this clutch before I go spend $3500 on a SBC.

I just looked up the paper work. I have almost 50k miles plus pulling and drag racing on this clutch. I can not complain! That is more miles on that clutch than all the others I had combined!

Whos got a number for Kennys Machine, the one on his website doesnt seem to work.

Those finals in red are IMO pretty good , I know HMR says 15 but mayb at some higer RPMS 15 is good it makes up the difference in wheel speed.... 4 low 4th in a nv4500 and 3.55 is like a 9+ finale 4.88 brings that back up to around 12 or 13 I forgot I have the calculator at home , I wanted 4.88 but I'll settle for 3rd low and 35 tires to make up some loss

Issue with using final drive ratios is tire size is not taken into account.

Same situation here, same ratio's. I purposely ran all but one hook in fourth low, knowing the clutch wouldn't take it. I should hear something on mine today. I'll let you know what I find out.
I talked to Peter today. He really made the triple disk sound like the way to go. I need to think about. Lot of$.02
I would rather of to much clutch than not enough. I still want to get my Dual disk rebuilt.

Issue with using final drive ratios is tire size is not taken into account.
I have both 32s and 33s

In the same boat here, cant decide between the 4200 Feramic or the 3850 Feramic. Heard that the Iron Giant is hard on the hydros and fork and such. ANy truth to that?