How much power are ya makin?

crewdog130

hey everyone. I have a few questions for yall. I'm trying to figuer out about how much hp and trq I might be making. Heres what I have.
02 Cummins, road ripper 3000 built trans with triple disk converter solid billet input shaft, 150 Hp DDP injectors, ARP head studds, Edge comp with Hot
unlock, FASS 220, BD R700 twins with cold air intake, banks Big Hoss intake manifold, 4" down pipe, 5" exhaust, on 305/70/17. 3.73 gears. I
think thats about all the "go fast" stuff.ha Thanks!

With the solid billet shaft, and studds... I think you just might have all the horsepowerz!

Seriously though, take it to a dyno and run it...

Sent from phone

yeah, well see that's the thing.. all the dyno shops wont runn a diesel.. they say its to dirty.lol

Im gonna say eleventy billion, and id say you have more tork than any dyno will read

He also posted in BDs sponsor forum trying to figure out how much oomph his truck has.

Now, it can be as crew biotch. Must go like "Yo Chief, we need water".

haha. no, not really.. more like I work on a $90 million dollar airplane.. I'm also deployed. Thats why I cant dyno it right and why Im on here just seeing if anyone could give a rough figure. :Cheer:

have someone run it on the 1/4 mile. record vital stats and get the truck weighed, then pop the data into one of the hundreds of online calculators. its not accurate, but no worse than the guesses you'll get here. where you at? BAF? I guess more importantly, where are you stationed when you get home. someone might have a line on where you can get dynode close to home...