How much power are ya makin?

have someone run it on the 1/4 mile. record vital stats and get the truck weighed, then pop the data into one of the hundreds of online calculators. its not accurate, but no worse than the guesses you'll get here. where you at? BAF? I guess more importantly, where are you stationed when you get home. someone might have a line on where you can get dynode close to home...

Yeah, that's true.ha BFE "Bum **** Egypt" I'm in the sand box. The one that starts with a "K". That's all I can say really, I'm stationed in Nebraska soo... So much for a 1/4 mile haha. I went around to a few shops and the all had the same story. One dude ( shop owner ) got mad at me for asking if they could run a diesel on their dyno!ha There's a lot of little tuner shops around Omaha and I don't think they can hold the TQ.. ha Its all good tho.

I have peeps in OFFUT (sp).

I have no mercy though. All that time on your hands and obvious reading comprehension and you didn't arrive at your own conclusion?
Scott Hughes might have an idea on who you can get in touch with for a dyno. Stay safe.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I have peeps in OFFUT (sp).

I have no mercy though. All that time on your hands and obvious reading comprehension and you didn't arrive at your own conclusion?
Scott Hughes might have an idea on who you can get in touch with for a dyno. Stay safe.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Oh well, I think I'm around high 500's maybe very, very low 600's ha I was just trying to see if anyone has or had a similar set up.:Cheer:

it's nebraska, there are enough flat roads. have someone mark out a 1/4 mile and grab a stopwatch. Its an auto, so its not like they are going to be missing shifts. just make sure they know how to spool it before they run.

sounds to me like you're stationed in Manas. Nice spot to be if you'wre AF, sucks if you're army or marines.

I've got friends all across the region, pulled back to work the provisional unit this time. I'd rather be forward.