How rare is it ?

Mine is a short rod. I'm curious to see what it can do.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

You don't need a 360 thrust. All the engines I've torn down and the thrust is never an issue in any of them. I wouldn't loose your mind over it. It's not needed.

You don't need a 360 thrust. All the engines I've torn down and the thrust is never an issue in any of them. I wouldn't loose your mind over it. It's not needed.

If sled puller engines aren't having ANY issues with the 180 thrust, then that's about it on the subject, lol.
I would assume that sled pulling would be the one area where the 360 would be most desirable.

Eh, it will be done someday.

I've never seen a thrust damaged unless something else failed, like the crank.

I only wigged out because I was there putting the crank in when I figured out the bearing wouldn't work. Jeff hooked me up with one a day or two later.

While searching for main cap alignment dowels, I noticed No Limit Fab's billet main caps come with one cap thicker to accept the other shell... Hmmm.

So, does anybody know if head alignment dowels, and main cap alignment dowels are the same ? Cause I still can't find the dowels for the main caps listed anywhere.

3900068 dowel-ring using 57691424 as ESN

Thanks biggy !
I've been stressed out trying to find em.
They didn't measure out to match the head dowels. Head dowels were 15.95mm OD. And the main cap dowels are 17.95mm OD.

Using that part # I found them quickly ! And cheap. $9 for 20 of them ��