how to screw up stacks

Lucky Jeff said:
I'll bet you stopped by just to take the pics! :hehe: . Don't shoot the messanger
LMAO... i had planned on stopping by for the heck of it... but when I saw the stacks sticking up over the building from the freeway... that closed the deal for me. lmao

I don't think he could pull off that look without the Kenworth mudflaps. They just take it to a whole new level.:hehe:

That's almost as bad as the old lifted Ram Charger that runs around here with "White Trash with Money" sticker on the windshield brow:bang .:bang

JFlagg said:
I heard there was a truck at Indy last year with a stripper pole attached to his fifthwheel.....I may have seen some video somewhere.

There was one at Terre Haute at my hotel last year also.

Those stacks make me :Throwup:

HAHA! Then some dude parked next to him!!!! Whats wrong?? Not enough
B00032CDPA01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V_SCLZZZZ.jpg

for your.....

thai_jasmine_rice.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Whats the silver trucks plate say?? JUMBOXXXXXXXL

What the hell???? No parking garage for him. And as far as the strippers on the poles.......if they looked good does it really matter how their performance was? :)

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Nice Aaron...

And those poor mudflaps.... I have a freightshaker at the shop I can swap his with...

Look at it this way, I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have any in cab drone from the stacks.

Somebody needs to tell that guy that he could've got a decent looking REAL Kenworth with the amount of money he's spent on that POS

Just when you thought you'd seen it all.........

I got a stripper pole setup for my gooseneck ball...I might bring it to the TS deal in Bowling Green...Hmmm:D:D

I have the stripper pole event from Indy @ Plainfield hotels on tape and on computer. In fact I sent out quite a few copies of it this summer. The 2 girls were less than average in my book.

A few years ago when I went to Crystal Beach for spring break there was a flatbed with a chrome stripper pole where they had a stripping contest... It was interesting...

That truck has enough stack for 3 18-wheelers, what a shame...

Warpig said:
There sure was, Friday night behind the old Days Inn. The crowd went wild, but the girls put on a lousy show.

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I have the stripper pole event from Indy @ Plainfield hotels on tape and on computer. In fact I sent out quite a few copies of it this summer. The 2 girls were less than average in my book.

The girls almost looked like me...I was very unimpressed*bdh* *bdh*

Better luck this year...I hope!

Chris