how to screw up stacks

Darn, I wonder if there's a string or chain with a ring on it back by the tailgate someplace that you pull to make the stacks shorter.....

I will see what I can do about getting a picture of the one in Neoga/Sigel IL. At least as tall and at least 10" pipe. Let me tell you is looks worse than that one, but I agree that looks horrible. :doh:

the owner of that red ford and this one, must be bro's!!!!lol
"Bro's before ho's"!!
Stacks-1.jpg

you know I could cut those in half and use the other half on my truck, plenty of pipe there?

i wished i lived near those guys....i would sneak up to their house cut there stacks down to size while they were sleeping. the second truck just looks retard with them that big and that high and the first truck the stacks just wayyyyy to tall, i hope he's going under a bridge and his stacks hit the bridge and bend them so he has to cut them. a buddy of mine has a cummins with stacks that are way to tall. heres the picture they need at least 1ft taken out of them to look good.
thegreenmachine.jpg

I wish I had my Camera on fri night, saw a guy with a 95 dodge with a huge air deflector on the roof of his truck and the stacks were a good foot and a half to two feet above the deflector