Howdy from NJ

Congratulations! Vegetarianism might not be easy for those of us who grew up with the conveniences of fast food. If you can stick to it, you'll be much healthier and feel so much better. Once I gave up beef, it took a while to get used to, but I stopped craving it.

Personally, I do like the BK Veggie. Subway also has a veggie patty sandwich which is very similar. You'll find a vegetarian choice at most major chain sandwich places (Quizno's, Togo's, etc). In desperation, I've ordered a cheeseburger with no meat from McDonald's - they call it a vegetarian, but it's not on the menu of course.

Don't feel bad for going to those places and ordering meatless. In fact, you're letting them know that people want more vegetarian choices.

This is the gayest thing anyone has ever posted in a thread of mine..:badidea:

I was wonderin where the hell that came from, talk about a left field limp wristed comment.. wtf ?

Welcome and it is really great to hear that you do like this forum. Personally, I have found this site to be the best in what they do. Anyway, you have got yourself a stunning vehicle there. It looks really gorgeous! Anyway, how is it going since you upgraded it into a 5 speed manual?