HP # ???

Rods

Turbo Crasher
Has anybody seen 600hp with a PPump 24v with a 2.6 charger ? I cant recall seeing any myself I'm sure there out there

I dont see why it wouldnt be possible. My brothers truck dynoed 525 with the silver66, 17* timing and a pump that has not been off the truck. Everybody say the 24v heads are better. Thats why i decieded to build one so hopefully we will see. Bye the way, if i had to guess, you would be over that mark. Tim

Thats my goal as of right now. I think Im realy close, but Ill let the dyno decide. Thats with a 160 pump that is going to stay on the truck!

I did 400hp with stock injectors, stock pump, Lazer cuts and my 71mm turbo puting out 38psi. Now I got my pump maxed out, 60+ lbs out of the turbo, 4k's and some 8x16 injectors, and my fingers crossed ;)

Sounds good Boss. Be sure to let us know how it does. I had a 180 pump flowed with lightend gov. weights and 5k CDS springs and 6x.18 custom injectors. I still have my 2.8hx50 but leaning towards a custom s465. Once the vt issue is solved it wil be ready to drop back in the truck and i cant wait. Tim

I think I was a hair over 600 when I had the 7x14's. I did 475 with clunked up 275's and a decent boost leak.

I'm willing to bet someone will be after Saturday. I'm sure he will post his numbers on here...

I'm hoping to swap my injectors out tomorrow and see how it does. I hope to be over 600 as well but won't be hitting the dyno anytime soon...

Man i would be a mad mother fer if i could only pull out 600hp with a ppump and a 64. Since i am 590hp already with a VP. Looks to me like it would be fairly easy to hit more than that with a pump. but what the heck do i know.

I dont see why it wouldnt be possible. My brothers truck dynoed 525 with the silver66, 17* timing and a pump that has not been off the truck. Everybody say the 24v heads are better. Thats why i decieded to build one so hopefully we will see. Bye the way, if i had to guess, you would be over that mark. Tim

I'm pretty sure I'm not I dunno if I can dyno with this clutch there a little funny on the road . It will take a while to get it tuned like a I want it so that will b changing something each week :doh:

Jkt its not that simple like everyone thinks that just slap on a PPump and your over 600 and not every 64mm VP truck does 590 I'v seen about mayb 4 or 5 on the forums

Rods i know what you mean but damn i just cant seem make make my mind up about anything. Seems like anytime i get going in one direction something throws me a curve ball and there i am again in the same spot i started off in.

Just to add a bit, There are a lot of High HP p-pumped 24v's out there, just not many of them posting.

Think TS 1100+ HP
Scheid Dragster - 2hp less than God
Cedar City - A Lot!
and many, many more

But the schied dragster is a 12valver.:rules:

when you get into that kinda power the 24v head just wont take it. they cant flow enough air or take the stress, they crack between valves frequently. nothing, well most of anything over 1000hp on fuel only is 12v for this reason, none of the big trucks to my knowledge are 24v.$.02

I talked to brad ingram at schieds while in line to pull and we talked a little on his witch started life as a VP truck then Ppumped it and kept the 24v head for a while and said they will make power but dropping seats and valves was costing in both ways so he said they had tons of 12v parts so they opted the 12v head and such

I like to play with timing I have the tape and pointer, I just need a light but Im not spending that much on one

I talked to brad ingram at schieds while in line to pull and we talked a little on his witch started life as a VP truck then Ppumped it and kept the 24v head for a while and said they will make power but dropping seats and valves was costing in both ways so he said they had tons of 12v parts so they opted the 12v head and such

I like to play with timing I have the tape and pointer, I just need a light but Im not spending that much on one

other than late 2002 trucks 24v didnt have seats, the late 02's and cr do but the rest dont, nasa (scheid) is a good place to buy parts and have an engine built but dont expect anything more than a sales pitch and a invoice, dont get me wrong, i am 100% sold on their product, and will continue to give them my business, but they aren't gonna tell ya anything, its like there on another planet, no one knows anything on the phone.:hehe:

Later 01 and up from what I gathered. Its like the KDP, there is no serial number where they started.

Ill change your mind! But dont get me started, it gets a bit heated!

Ill change your mind! But dont get me started, it gets a bit heated!

change my mind about scheid? good luck, we have had nothing but success with disturbed's truck and it has a scheid powerplant in it, more wins than losses especially this year, i bet if its hooked 25 times we've won 18-20 of them, and thats realistic numbers...

Dont get me wrong, they build great motors! But come up here and try and find one person that auctually had a good experence there. I guess if you pockets arent deep they could care less about you. And the way they bent me over.....oohhh gets me yelling every time I talk about it!