HRVP44 vs. VP44

with my .093 line and .093 tubes and 7x.012s my truck would die when turning with the clutch. when it would idle though it went from about 300 to 800 rpm, it sounded bad ass, but when it died i just looked like an ass.

by that im guessing it didnt work? on the mobile so i cant tell...pc is down

CanadianCarGuy said:
Just right click the picture and go to open link. Sounds sick
That video was a waist of time. That took 30 seconds out of my life that I'll never get back.

just think, no matter what you do, unless you p-pump your truck, your going to be like dang i should have done a p-pump,
just do it =)

Rods said:
BTW any body how Hi a VP truck has been on a untaped box single turbo #2 only ???? Doing some testing tomorrow on a new box for the VP guys

501 with a silvet bullet is the most I've heard of, plus lots of guys in the 490's.

Back to the subject,....My truck with mach 4's and an II hrvp did just a couple hp differently than SO pumped trucks with mach 6's and a timing box. HRVP's seem to make more power with smaller injectors =P

Ph4tty said:
501 with a silvet bullet is the most I've heard of, plus lots of guys in the 490's.

Back to the subject,....My truck with mach 4's and an II hrvp did just a couple hp differently than SO pumped trucks with mach 6's and a timing box. HRVP's seem to make more power with smaller injectors =P

I did 505 with just HRVP44, Silver Bullet, and Mach 7's, TST was OFF

RideIcon said:
just think, no matter what you do, unless you p-pump your truck, your going to be like dang i should have done a p-pump,
just do it =)
And what do you base this infinite wisdom on?

7.3 power LOL LOL LOL

really though p pump is the way to be for balls out performance.

if it was just a daily driver and you werent after mega RPM id stay vp.

smoken02 said:
Whats the difference between 650hp on a vp and 650hp on a p pump?
650hp on a VP truck on fuel only is kinda tuff to do , although 700hp plus VP with giggle juice is easy. 650hp on a p pump is rather easy, becuase they are able to put that kinda fuel out.

So if your goal is say 600hp on #2 only and that is possible with a vp then there is no need to p pump right?

smoken02 said:
So if your goal is say 600hp on #2 only and that is possible with a vp then there is no need to p pump right?
correct. 600hp on fuel on a VP truck is pretty simple. now 700hp on fuel on a VP truck is another story. but if your goal is only 600 of fuel, its very very doable.

True, I guess Im trying to justify spending the money to p pump if I was gonna be happy with 600hp.