Huckstorf Diesel Fall 2008 Dyno results

Bobo

These are the screenames I know of for DP members to go along with the names. I'm not sure if all the names are the same here on CompD:

Name ___ Truck ___ Peak Torque ___ Peak HP

John Gliszczinski ___ 2001 Chevy ___ 1395.7 ___ 828.0 Dmaxlover
Jason Otto ___ 2005 Chevy ___ 1486.9 ___ 820.4 StrokeThisDmax
Bob Olson ___ 2005 Chevy ___ 1470.9 ___ 782.6 Bobo
Mike Schiffer ___ 1995 Dodge ___ 1396.4 ___ 655.0
Jim Howland ___ 2002 Chevy ___ 1100.6 ___ 591.5 Jimdmax
Rick Wisner ___ 2005 Chevy ___ 1154.1 ___ 550.5 05Bullet
Volker Schwarz ___ 2004 Chevy 1034.0 ___ 473.6 MDE
James Davis ___ 2007 Chevy ___ 930.4 ___ 462.7 lotsofmiles
Doug Meyers ___ 1999 Dodge ___ 1176.2 ___ 454.6
Tyler Phillips ___ 2001 Chevy ___ 886.1 ___ 424.9
Tiger Heberling ___ 1999 Dodge ___ 962.6 ___ 419.3
Ted Barger ___ 2005 GMC ___ 793.5 ___ 393.2
Todd Volling ___ 2006 Ford ___ 598.6 ___ 373.2
Jeff Helt ___ 2001 Dodge ___ 840.2 ___ 368.4 Ramtough
Michael Shawhoen ___ 1995 Dodge ___ 717.0 ___ 330.0
Paul Nelson ___ 2007 Chevy ___ 586.1 ___ 318.6
Eric Kothe ___ 2002 Dodge ___ 816.2 ___ 294.4
Phillip Wickert ___ 2002 Dodge ___ 709.6 ___ 287.2
Nick Carriker ___ 2002 Ford ___ 650.7 ___ 285.4
Alex Mrotek ___ 2004 GMC ___ 454.3 ___ 246.8
Steve Carpenter ___ 2001 Dodge ___ 408.2 ___ 218.9

:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:Thanks to Huckstorf Diesel of Franklin, WI for putting on the event. The dyno is a Superflow load cell dyno. The facility is amazing!:rockwoot:

hey bobo...arent most dmax guys making more power than you on a single? what gives?

Here's my dyno plot.

Attachments

• tn_dyno results 001.JPG
    tn_dyno results 001.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 32
Mike,
John (dmaxlover)Top truck runs a A5k single and from what I recall not to heavily built motor with more left on the table yet (cam, heads, fuel)

Otts on here is the second truck with built motor from DPR and MPI 3.0 twin

hey bobo...arent most dmax guys making more power than you on a single? what gives?

Yes. Everyones Duramax makes more power than mine, but mine makes more than yours. What gives?

My twin turbo kit is designed to make good power and be streetable. That is what it does. I can sled pull,race,and tow. It is not made for 1K hp and my motor couldn't handle it if it was.

I wanted a 700hp, 11 second daily driver. I got one.:thankyou2:

Last edited:
Yes. Everyones Duramax makes more power than mine, but mine makes more than yours. What gives?

i dont own a dmax. and if i did mine would eat yours. if you designed yours to sled pull and drag race..why dont you do that stuff more than once a year? its okay buddy, i would be pissed too if i got spanked by single charger trucks.

i dont own a dmax. and if i did mine would eat yours. if you designed yours to sled pull and drag race..why dont you do that stuff more than once a year? its okay buddy, i would be pissed too if i got spanked by single charger trucks.

Looking at you signature... Someone that lives in a glass house should not throw rocks. LOL

Sure you would. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do it then, bigshot?:bang

Everyone has a dream. If yours is to make more power than my daily driver, then go do it.:hehe:

Looking at you signature... Someone that lives in a glass house should not throw rocks. LOL

trust me, if i wanted to dyno my $hit i would make more power than clownboy. i just feel bad for him and was offering my condolensces.

now i just have to work a little harder to make 400hp but i didnt spray water meth if that would of helped or not who knows but i had fun and it was nice to see some of you guys there

trust me, if i wanted to dyno my $hit i would make more power than clownboy. i just feel bad for him and was offering my condolensces.

Speaking of clowns, what are you numbers and times MR. Bigshot? If you drive the truck in your avatar it is you that needs the condolences. I see your numbers in your sig before you erased it. I would have erased it if those were my numbers too. Curious why you would come into a thread solely to derail it?

Last edited:
It was a fun day bob's truck was the best sounding I was suprised in the diference from his to jason's in the way they sounded. Hopefully when we do the spring event there will be as good of a turnout.

Speaking of clowns, what are you numbers and times MR. Bigshot? If you drive the truck in your avatar it is you that needs the condolences. I see your numbers in your sig before you erased it. I would have erased it if those were my numbers too. Curious why you would come into a thread solely to derail it?

He didn't erase it, they only appear in your first post in each thread, I believe.
If you go up to his first post, his sig is still intact.

not taking sides here but how many 7.3 f350's that make those numbers??? and those are very old numbers. Bigrpower will have a truck at the track again, it will be Ford and sorry but Bob's number wont get the job done.

Back to topic and congrats to Jason and John on there runs, wish we would have had the chance to size them all up at the track this year

not taking sides here but how many 7.3 f350's that make those numbers??? and those are very old numbers. Bigrpower will have a truck at the track again, it will be Ford and sorry but Bob's number wont get the job done.

Back to topic and congrats to Jason and John on there runs, wish we would have had the chance to size them all up at the track this year

Just wondering why someone would come into a results thread just to stir the pot. very well may have a powerful 7.3, but it makes less power and runs slower than the guy he is trying to slam. There have been singles that have made 1200hp on dodges, so does that mean all the twin setups are junk unless they make more than 1200hp

Last edited:
Just wondering why someone would come into a results thread just to stir the pot.

i guess you havent read any of bobo's posts before. i really dont want to intervene the dyno day thread, but clowndog is just that, a clown.

i guess you havent read any of bobo's posts before. i really dont want to intervene the dyno day thread, but clowndog is just that, a clown.

So that makes it right? anyway congrats on the big numbers guys.