Huckstorf Diesel Fall 2008 Dyno results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF7RCc6eLYM

Fuel only, stock heads, stock cam, 40% kennedy tips, PPE dual fuelers, A5K.

The 1st couple runs we forgot to hit the 5th gear lockout button, the truck shifted and the operator let out of the throttle too hard, that is why the turbo was barking so bad.

BTW, this was on a Superflow. Using Superflows built in conversion calculator, my run on a dynojet would of netted 875 hp.

congrads to all who gave it a try. maybe next year i wont be trying to fix deerstands and can attend.

Good run!

What was the Actual Wheel HP or uncorrected number?

I have no idea what they have the correction factor set at, or if they are even correcting. Smith6.6 would know the answer, I'm just a paying customer.

I have no idea what they have the correction factor set at, or if they are even correcting. Smith6.6 would know the answer, I'm just a paying customer.

Your graph says "STP Corrected Wheel HP"

It is corrected. If you have the file, it will tell you.

now i just have to work a little harder to make 400hp but i didnt spray water meth if that would of helped or not who knows but i had fun and it was nice to see some of you guys there

Jeff, I'm willing to bet your truck has 425 in it with more air. Retire that stocker and bump up to a larger lung. Shoot for 450/1000 outta yours.

Jeff, I'm willing to bet your truck has 425 in it with more air. Retire that stocker and bump up to a larger lung. Shoot for 450/1000 outta yours.

yea i am getting a new turbo my stock one is hateing me lol and i need a different flexplate before i rip that ***** out