Hx82 info

Ive heard and seen great results from the PBK 100mm from Gillette diesel. Was talked about in the s510 thread in the turbo/super charger tech forum. I know it works very well with a 71/72 mm secondary. Couple guys out this way running that setup and seems to be very stout.

I know your lookin for HX-82 info but seemed like it went a different direction so just thought Id throw that out there.

The biggest reason I am more interested in hx8x is I am starting a new job with cummins and we use those turbos on several gensets... So hopefully there is savings to be had... But a s500 frame sounds nice too!

Ok, understood. I do know the PBK put Trent Nells Dmax in the 9's. And there's a CR out here running it with a 72mm secondary and its very stout. But if working for Cummins, saving money-is saving money.

Thanks for the info... Might look more into it if there is no savings to be had

Jason

Jason if you want i can call pius or you can call him and ill give you his number.. the problem is he wont want you to run a stock one but one that he will modify but maybe he will give you more options for what you run, or want to..

Hell...you can pick 82's out of the dumpster at any big Cummins place.

Jason if you want i can call pius or you can call him and ill give you his number.. the problem is he wont want you to run a stock one but one that he will modify but maybe he will give you more options for what you run, or want to..

Thanks Adam! I will call or text when I have a little more time to talk...

Though the hx8x replaced the hc5?

Cole, I will see if I can work a deal or a group buy! Anything to get you in the 9's but that means you have sandbag in pulling! Lol

Nope not really, they have their places still.

The biggest reason I am more interested in hx8x is I am starting a new job with cummins and we use those turbos on several gensets... So hopefully there is savings to be had... But a s500 frame sounds nice too!

S500s and HX82 are nice if you have the room for them, if its going to be a tight fit then the 80 might better suit you.

My 82 measures 13.5" across at its widest point.

Thinking at the point I build this twin setup it is going to a dedicated puller in which case I am going to side mount the atmosphere turbo and run a hood stack...

Back