Hypermax injectors

the best I ever ran , and I have tried Minnie mees ,Industrail injection stage II, and super mees , evan built many of our own sets but none compare to Hmax's. they cost more but are worth it.

On a 6.0L the are actually less money than others. You will have to call them. They only show the 50hp on the web.

I talked to Max a few weeks ago...I wasn't impressed. Told me he made 900 HP at the crank on a dynno with a stock fuel system save for a bigger pump....banjo bolts and all...sorry...I'm not buying that one.
His "50 HP" injectors are nothing but nozzle work as I understand...which ain't 50 HP. I don't know about his bigger injectors other than what I've read/heard....it's about 50/50 good vs bad.

Last edited:
The 50hp injs are just nozzle work. The bigger ones are completly rebuilt and modified units.

let me just say i would probably buy the bigger ones

We have a 150 hp set here that will be installed soon-stock turbo and Spearco 6.0.

The 50 HP injs have supported 500+ RWHP. More than that, and you'd need more fuel.

Attachments

i just don't see the 50 hp injectors supporting 500 hp unless on nos, the stock 6.0 injectors can be emptyed with a hot tune so bigger nozzles will accomplish nothing, now with a small tuner it will give a gaine but with sct i see no benifit
robert

i use to have nozzle work on my old injectors, i didn't feel anymore power, kinda a waste of money. but it did smoke alot more

Retorical said:
The 50hp injs are just nozzle work. The bigger ones are completly rebuilt and modified units.

The only thing is that Max won't offer any warranty.

Tadd

Im gong to elite when i get my dodge injectors worked on, i know tad their knows his stuf up and down with the 6.0's and injectors, and tad and robert are making well over 600 to the wheels(tad might be approaching 700 im not sure) with the products they sell. I would go see them.

alldiesels said:
i just don't see the 50 hp injectors supporting 500 hp unless on nos, the stock 6.0 injectors can be emptyed with a hot tune so bigger nozzles will accomplish nothing, now with a small tuner it will give a gaine but with sct i see no benifit
robert

So what are you implying? That we sprayed NOS?

2005_6.0_504_HP.jpg

why don't you believe tip work cna give you 50hp and why you can't acheive 500hp on tips only? You need to realize that it has to do with how well you are burning what you get and how well you are getting it.look at Dmax's they are into the 600 hp on stock injectors now. over fueling will give you some more hp but just remember black smoke doesn't allways + hp, so I am going with BB on this one.

I believe you BB. Richard thinks your FOS though. If it were my 6.0, I'd go ELITE and not look back.

A stock 6.0 injector doesn't HOLD ENOUGH FUEL...no matter the nozzle size.
Post the actuall correction factor....and where the hell did the torque go ?
You're quite a bit low for 500 hp.

Put that truck on a track...and prove it's 500....I'll bet you it's not.

All I see...is that your turbo works pretty well...since the EGT's are low as can be....OR...
that could be because there's NO FUEL !:poke:

And I beat you fair and square on the golfcart too.:kick: LOL

Last edited:
Ive been talking to Robert at elite and Im probably going there for my stuff. I mean how can you not trust them.Plus I know once I get everything installed Ill get some crazy tunes.

Im only driving my truck 3-4 more weeks and the cab is coming off. Hopefully they have their turbos ready before spring.

Back