Hypermax injectors

Fast-6.0 said:
The most I ever picked up with a dry kit on stock injectors was .5 sec, to pick up 1.25sec (on stock injectors) it was a wet kit which doesn't impress me.

Tadd

How big of a shot of NOS was that on the dry kit?

idk tadd will have to respond but my dry kit droped me about 7/10's with just the SCT but we are at 6k feet so alot less air up here. Tadd putt the bigest jet in my truck that we could with out it popping and it still poped just a lil up high in 5th gear when it cleaned up if it was a really cold night. And down at lower elivation you going to be able to spray less nos because there is more air. It had to be a wet kit, and i agree with tadd, it can make power but can't be good on parts
robert

alldiesels said:
idk tadd will have to respond but my dry kit droped me about 7/10's with just the SCT but we are at 6k feet so alot less air up here. Tadd putt the bigest jet in my truck that we could with out it popping and it still poped just a lil up high in 5th gear when it cleaned up if it was a really cold night. And down at lower elivation you going to be able to spray less nos because there is more air. It had to be a wet kit, and i agree with tadd, it can make power but can't be good on parts
robert

What you mean by pop or popping? I am looking at getting a kit and I dont understand.

that is how we set our jet size, keep putting bigger jets in until it makes a "poping" noise when you hit the switch then drop down a size or 2.
robert

Fast-6.0 said:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: I call BullS#$%. Maybe 2-3 passes. After that the stock trans would be dead. Believe me, I KNOW. No way in hell the trans held.

Your REAL good nitrous kit, I bet its a wet kit? A wet kit is similar to putting a bigger injector in except that the atomization is pathetic compared to the injector nozzle and then the diesel is sucked into the cylinder with the air, so it ignites whenever the hell it want's. Totally hammering the rods, bearings, and crank. No way that thing will make as many passes as Robert's and still be alive.

The most I ever picked up with a dry kit on stock injectors was .5 sec, to pick up 1.25sec (on stock injectors) it was a wet kit which doesn't impress me.

Come back when you can run a 13.0 on fuel only. That's real power. Or better yet, let's go to a sled pull, remember DHRA sled pulls don't allow nitrous:poke: Its easy power and more sanctioning bodies are denying it.

Tadd
Well what can i say the truck is there i think it deserves alot of credit it ran a 13.05 with a STOCK TRANS beleive it or not it did 598 hp to the wheel thats 30 less horsepower than you on motor and it still went 13.05 @108 mph with 1.80 60 ft...really really your truck does not impress me at all...when you come to figure out your truck is 400 lbs less than mine...i have taken a 2004 truck same as my 2005 and the 04 weighed 400 lbs less....oh and there was like 60%humidity:owned: I DONT DO SLED PULLS

Last edited:
SDKINGRANCH said:
Well what can i say the truck is there i think it deserves alot of credit it ran a 13.05 with a STOCK TRANS beleive it or not it did 598 hp to the wheel thats 30 less horsepower than you on motor and it still went 13.05 @108 mph with 1.80 60 ft...really really your truck does not impress me at all...when you come to figure out your truck is 400 lbs less than mine...i have taken a 2004 truck same as my 2005 and the 04 weighed 400 lbs less....oh and there was like 60%humidity:owned: I DONT DO SLED PULLS

60% huh? Well here we race at a track over a mile high. I think your numbers are way off. No way you did that with stock squirters. I dont care if your injecting majical pixie dust, no way. Lets see some dyno sheets? Maybe some time slips? Or did you grind those up and mix it in with the funny gas? Im assuming your truck weighs about 8200 or so? Using the calculator with your trap speed thats 701HP, or your et its 604 so im seeing some funny numbers, expecially since trap speed is supposed to be horsepower. If you even did have that much power your tranny wouldnt do it more then once...IF THAT. So if your really getting those huge numbers, would you consider selling your majical pixie dust?? Did you use a 2.0 CF??? :poke: :lolly:

SDKINGRANCH
What do you have to back your claims? Any dyno sheets or timeslips?
I am not calling you a liar, but I highly respect Tadd and his opinions.
Time to put up, bud!

tadd and I do NOT doubt he ran what he ran, we doubt he did it on a dry kit, you could do it on a wet nos kit, but it won't last long and neither will the trans
robert

LISTEN nummit i'm not a nerd that sits in back of the computer and talks crap I did run those numbers and if you think i am such a liar i got dyno sheets and video's of the pass ill post the slips...
1ST PASS
R/T.119
60' 1.831
330 5.402
1/8 8.369
MPH 83.37
1000 10.902
1/4 13.057
MPH 104.37
SECOND PASS
R/T .427
60' 1.800
330 5.353
1/8 8.350
MPH 82.37
1000 10.905
1/4 13.065
MPH 104.25

I AM NOT A LIAR BUDDY and I dont beleive in calculations i put power to the ground and dont live dreams.....
I am not saying that Tadd's stuff don't work I am just saying what I ran
:thankyou2:

Last edited:
alldiesels said:
tadd and I do NOT doubt he ran what he ran, we doubt he did it on a dry kit, you could do it on a wet nos kit, but it won't last long and neither will the trans
robert
robert yes it was a wet shot the truck ran 14.48 on motor and 13.05 on nos i was confused on the motor run with another truck we have...

Lets see the dyno sheets and the video of the pass, as well as scaned timeslips. Do i think your a liar?? No, i think those numbers are extremly hard to belive, if you did props to you.

NOOOOWWWWW I know who SDKINGRANCH is...black dually from Miami right ?

Ran those times on a wet shot then blew the motor ? Right ?

Quick times are what we're all after here...but longevity is a good thing too.
Some of us have well over 100,000 miles on our combos. When I see those numbers...and it lasts...then I'll be impressed.

hmm he neglected to mention the fact he toasted it afterwards.

I could have the wrong person in mind.....pretty sure I'm right though.

UNBROKEN said:
NOOOOWWWWW I know who SDKINGRANCH is...black dually from Miami right ?

Ran those times on a wet shot then blew the motor ? Right ?

Quick times are what we're all after here...but longevity is a good thing too.
Some of us have well over 100,000 miles on our combos. When I see those numbers...and it lasts...then I'll be impressed.
you're right unbroken but it didnt blow the motor though an injector had problems after we put studs on it and everyone started saying that it blew the motor because they saw white smoke i dont know how to post the video
it gave like 5 dyno runs and 5 races on the street and 3 runs at the track after we got out of the track it was missing injector went bad

Back