I am looking free seat in convoy to TS !

AsTroSS

problems start @80 psi
Hey to all

Looks like this year I am super lucky,my boss arranged trainig course for me in Seattle beginning of May.:cheer:

Now I am looking options to join TS convoy someone back seat :kick: , I will buy the :Cheer:

If You do not affraid to drive with carzy Estonian, let me knew you start time and location , I will try to find tickets to be there...

Anyone ?

:pop:

that's awesome man! Hope to get to see you at TS!

I would try flying from Seattle to Nashville Tn then rent a Car. That would be your best bet. Or Fly into Louisville Ky and catch a ride with someone coming through.

My plan so far is to fly from Seattle to Las Vegas and make the Grand Canyon tour and after this fly to somewhere in 12.May and catch the convoy.

You are more than welcome to fly into cincinnati and ride down with us. You should be prepared to stay up for most of the night drinking and hanging out with diesel folks though.

You are more than welcome to fly into cincinnati and ride down with us. You should be prepared to stay up for most of the night drinking and hanging out with diesel folks though.

I think it's very dangerous to travel with hard core Sledpullers, I might get infected with pulling bug....:lolly:

What are you talking about? We don't drink!! LMAO

:Cheer: :welcome:

This is great, our Estonian ambassador is going on a road trip with a bunch of drunk hicks to meet even more drunk hicks. LOL

Guess I gotta get to TS to meet margus.

I can scoop you up at Indy, Cinci, or Louisville. All are close to me. I will however be leaving on Wednesday I do believe.

We have a spare seat out to TSX in the tow rig if you can fly into Dallas. :Cheer:

Thanks to all,

My plan is to fly to Cincinatti , met the Chris (SuperSonic) and drive togeter with his crew to TS. :bow:

..... but after TS everithing is still open ,I would like to drive somewhere and at the late evening (or next day) catch the plane and fly to New York. Ideal will be if I can find somebody from Pensilvania or New Jersy , who heading back to home

If you have ideas or advice ,just let me knew.

Last edited:
Thanks to all,

My plan is to fly to Cincinatti , met the Chris (SuperSonic) and drive togeter with his crew to TS. :bow:

..... but after TS everithing is still open ,I would like to drive somewhere and at the late evening (or next day) catch the plane and fly to New York. Ideal will be if I can find somebody from Pensilvania or New Jersy , who heading back to home

If you have ideas or advice ,just let me knew.
Be ready for some wicked beside the highway burnouts if you're riding with Chris! :woohoo:

No rental. Unless I break several trucks between now and then. May have the new "faux 550 fummins" done by then.
Besides, that was for the video, on a closed course, by a professional driver.

Last edited: