I am looking free seat in convoy to TS !

Thanks to all, looks like it will be super trip,here is my plan :

to TS show with SupersonicbChris crew

from TS show with XLR8R Mike crew

:woohoo:

Thank You my CompD friends :bow:

After 10 hours in a vehicle with Fred you might not be so thankful! LOL
(just kidding - but our Key Wrench is a riot...)

:hehe: We worked poor Fred so hard he went narcoleptic...:x-out:

KeyWrench (Fred)... he's just down the road from you in Danbury - I've told him about you (this is Tim - not Frank, Wright? LOL) up in Litchfield, but it seems the only sure way to get him out of the house is to crew for us at an event! :hehe:

He's bringing Bruce (one of Scott Kalitta's buds) to camp with us at the track in Bowling Green... y'all should really meet & greet. :Cheer:

Well then, I'll make sure to look you guys up when I'm down there :Cheer:

:hehe: We worked poor Fred so hard he went narcoleptic...:x-out:

I thought we needed to check his pulse a couple of times.... kinda like me the first night at the hotel I'm going to sit in this chair for a....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:hehe: 1 shot of Glenfiddich to toast our survival & you were done! LOL

Hey Mike, is the NY plan still valid or is it changed?

Tried to PM you earlier, but your inbox was full!

Left the details between you & Key Wrench, but not sure if he's going to make it...

I am looking to planB, if KeyWrench does not make to TS.

If somebody is start driving tomorrow from TS to east coast side and have seat available, let me knew.

The´location does not matter as long there is some kind of plublic transport available (bus,rail or airplanes) to continiue my jouney to NYC

I must be in NYC in 17.

I saw you last night at pulls but before I got to where you at you had moved! Hope to be able to say hi next time!! Safe travels back home, don't tell too many stories on these crazy Americans over here!

Shiiiiit, looks like I am stuck in Nashvill airport at least one day:bang , no ticets available for today to east coast direction :doh:

Glad you made it to TS! If I would've saw your thread on here I definitely woulda had to talk to you! I saw you around, but had no idea who you were. LOL At least you got a hug from a Smokin' hot American girl at the bikini contest, huh? :rockwoot:

That SUCKS you're stuck in the airport... Hopefully you'll be out of there by morning.

-Dakotah

It was really nice getting to talk with you. We were the guys from Unlimited Diesel Performance. I hope your travel plans work out and if there is something us Ohio boys can do please let me know.

Wish I would have know. I could have helped possibly. Pass by 3 major airports on my way home. Glad to meet you and I don't even have to ask if you had a good time. I could see the look on your face when we pulled up to the drag race early in the morning. Not many trucks there quite yet and I could tell you were pumped. Good to meet you and have a safe trip home.

Good to meet you, buddy! Glad to here you've had a great trip so far.

Just don't turn into this guy at the airport LOL :

925045055-2867962-1.jpg

It was nice meeting you Margus and good talking to you on the way to the pulls. Have a safe trip home!