I am looking free seat in convoy to TS !

Be ready for some wicked beside the highway burnouts if you're riding with Chris! :woohoo:

Only if he gets a rental...

No rental. Unless I break several trucks between now and then. May have the new "faux 550 fummins" done by then.
Besides, that was for the video, on a closed course, by a professional driver.

I almost wrecked when we came up on that....problem was that I was driving:hehe:

Chris

I need a free Tow to TS for Sat. lol, I will drive my self down Sat. mornin in my Ford Racecourt.

Brandon

Boys , boys, lets bring the topic back to track.

From TS to ......... NY ?:poke:

I also got extra two days in US, now my flight back home from NY was changed from 16 to 18 .May

:pop:

Boys , boys, lets bring the topic back to track.

From TS to ......... NY ?:poke:

I also got extra two days in US, now my flight back home from NY was changed from 16 to 18 .May

:pop:

I'm in PA about 2 hours from New York city, What exactly do you want to do or see in PA or NY?

My zip code is 18411

My ideas is to see as much Amercia as possible , the nature and people.

I do not care about museums,statutes, bars or strip clubs

My next target after TS show is the New York city and I plan to be there approx at 16.May

Well sir, not sure on your trip start, but if you find yourself near Effingham, IL on the 6th you can blend in with my family and friends shooting some skeet, drinking a few cold one's, card playing, bonfire, and general bsing. PM me for more details if you are interested.

Well sir, not sure on your trip start, but if you find yourself near Effingham, IL on the 6th you can blend in with my family and friends shooting some skeet, drinking a few cold one's, card playing, bonfire, and general bsing. PM me for more details if you are interested.

Thank You sir, but at 6.MAy I am too far from you, 1-7.May I am in Seattle.

I am still looking options to find seat somebodys truck after TS show 15.may.

The destination can be whatever state or town, I only need later chance to fly to New York City in 16.may

Last edited:
One of our pitcrew is driving back to CT (passing through NYC) on Sunday...

Too bad margus can't come to my area. There would be a severe language barrier. LOL

Who is that?

KeyWrench (Fred)... he's just down the road from you in Danbury - I've told him about you (this is Tim - not Frank, Wright? LOL) up in Litchfield, but it seems the only sure way to get him out of the house is to crew for us at an event! :hehe:

He's bringing Bruce (one of Scott Kalitta's buds) to camp with us at the track in Bowling Green... y'all should really meet & greet. :Cheer: