I think it hooks up Darren...

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
IMG_2509.jpg

Damnit boy!!!!

that thing is running now !! sweet picture :rockwoot:

What's wrong with that truck? It looks like it just found a fire hydrant and needed to lift a leg. That can't be good for fuel mileage.

Found the pic on the NHRDA site. There are several good pics there.

look at that sexy guy in the back ground. ha ha. durrin made a pass after that that left better thasn that. he was leaving with a little to low boost and was lugging the engine down. the last pass he got it up higher and left good. pulling the front wheels with a clutch isn't allways a good thing. you got to get the tires to spin a little to keep it from lugging the engine down.

Quarterman, how many pounds was that launch at?!

Badass pic!

Hell I don't know keating said leave when the rods are about to come out of it I thought I did but keating wasn't happy he said more rpm. So I will leave harder next time. We were on a good pass until the cam shaft broke. We will get it fixed for buck's race and leave even harder. I'm still getting used to a clutch keating was ill cause I would not get aggressive with it I'm getting better.

ON your last launch I was standing right there beside you and that's exactly what I said..."He's leaving lke Keating now" LOL

Hell I don't know keating said leave when the rods are about to come out of it I thought I did but keating wasn't happy he said more rpm. So I will leave harder next time. We were on a good pass until the cam shaft broke. We will get it fixed for buck's race and leave even harder. I'm still getting used to a CLUTCH keating was ill cause I would not get aggressive with it I'm getting better.
You ditched the auto trans? :evil

Keating lifted the wheels on the truck one time at Crossville. They prepped the track before we went....knifed the motor it hooked so hard.

Love the angle of the pic above. Looks like it wants to make a pretzel out of the frame!

You ditched the auto trans? :evil

Yes I got tired of broken output shafts and fried converters. One or two passes converter was done. This is much better hell until this race I hadn't worked on the truck in 3 months I love it.

Love the angle of the pic above. Looks like it wants to make a pretzel out of the frame!
:rockwoot::rockwoot: Looks to me like a slightly more aggressive hit would've had em both off the tarmac!:rockwoot::rockwoot: