I think it hooks up Darren...

Hell yea...sweet pic that would make a dang good poster...I think he blew it up this past weekend:badidea:

Yup... Watched that in person & it was sexual!! Thats one bad all diesel fuel ride right there!!!! For those of you who havent had a chance to see & hear that one make a pass... You REALLY have no idea what your missing!
Imagine a pro mod puller, shot off the deck of an aircraft carrier !

Darren

Love'in the Lenco now? Cost a little more up front but in the long haul it's much cheaper. A rebuild of a unit only takes about 45 minutes start to finish and you can carry the spare parts in the trailer in a draw!

Look'in good, guess I better bring the good camera to Buck's race now.

A rebuild of a unit only takes about 45 minutes start to finish and you can carry the spare parts in the trailer in a draw!

A plus and with the computer software support (so I have been told) to get the clutch dialed in it's even better! What are your thoughts on the Lenco over a Liberty?

Nothing against anyone trying to build on this scale but Darren started with a real drag truck, don't know how you can improve on this except for a lighter motor :)

Jim

"Hell yes." I think that sums that picture up just nicely.

When/where is the next race for you Darren?

LOL
28927313-177x150-0-0.jpg

Looking good Darren.

You get any good runs in? 60 foot times?

How's the air shifter working on the Lenco?

Anyone give you $hit about cheating yet? I can't believe you would intentionally lower your truck to cheat like that! *sarcasm*

Nice work dude, keep it up. Friendly competition is always welcome.

Hey Darren
Shoot me your email and i will send you the hi res file so you can blow it up into a poster if you want.

Hell I don't know keating said leave when the rods are about to come out of it I thought I did but keating wasn't happy he said more rpm. So I will leave harder next time. We were on a good pass until the cam shaft broke. We will get it fixed for buck's race and leave even harder. I'm still getting used to a clutch keating was ill cause I would not get aggressive with it I'm getting better.

You needed a reason to get the chickenchit motor out of there anyway.

I was talking to Darren Sunday when he was heading home and he told me about how the truck ran, etc. and I asked if he had the "cool" motor in the truck....you know the one that has the powerstroke rods and moth-cut Duramax pistons.... He said "Nooooo... that was the chickenchit motor...."

Looks like even the chickenchit motor was good for top MPH of the event for a door car huh?

I think next year we should have an articulaton contest between Darren and Charlie :rockwoot:

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg