I think this should be a record-1132hp

RCCX

Need a sponsor
I finally got my truck on a dyno yesterday.The truck performed very well with my new set up.I am amazed what the commonrail is capable of when we have finally solved the fueling problem we have been fighting for awhile.For the record the dyno was a dynojet 248c and the runs were made with no correction factor.I would like to think Bob with Dyno Tex for bringing his dyno down for us to tune my truck.

I am sure someone will attempt to pick this apart but I have video,dyno sheets,and witness's-Chris Strickland and Joe Hellmann.

Here is the dyno sheet:
View attachment 1132 rc.bmp

Here is the video:
http://www.relentlessdiesel.com/media/RCdyno/RC 1132HP.wmv

My truck made 4 pulls over 1000 hp so I think this is consistent.My highest pull of the day was 1177 hp,but the gragh was peakY due to electronic issues and I spun on the dyno a few times,but the 1132 pull was clean and smooth so thats what I will claim.

Here's the highest pull of the day:
View attachment 1177 rc.bmp

I would like to thank:
Chris@Relentless Diesel
Joe@Hellmann Performance
Doug@Performance Diesel Warehouse

Hopefully I will have some more to show everyone in Kentucky.

RC

The runs were made with nitrous.Without it I would have serious egt problems with the fuel I have now.

awesome numbers rc...kinda makes the mighty 12v street trucks not so mighty anymore.:doh:

someone had to do it...

:clap: :clap:

Great Job man!

I'd love to have seen that in person.

Hold it together for TS! :rockwoot:

:clap: :clap:

1320 or 300?

Will there be an appearance by any of these 1000HP+ dynoed trucks at a 1320 or 300 foot track this summer some time?

--
Jason

congrates on the great #s. are you all going to make it up to the dfw area any time soon? and please tell me it is not this saturday, i have to leave town. y'all need to make it to the big show in alvarado in june. truck pulls, show and shine, dyno and dirt drags.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I spoke with Bob a couple of times yesterday and Chris once, you guys said it was laying down the numbers. :rockwoot:

Great job.

Good job. I would like to see the video. Congrates Keep us posted on the 1/4 strip.

Holysmoke said:
Good job. I would like to see the video. Congrates Keep us posted on the 1/4 strip.

there have been two different vids posted in this thread...:bang