I think this should be a record-1132hp

RCCX said:
Shoot Rich,we are tinkering with it now to see what else it has ,the truck has only been running with these mods for 2 weeks.I want alittle extra kick for Kentucky.I am trying to line up 2 powerstrokes for alittle road race after the TS open house.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

RC I think those 2 powerstrokes got all they wanted from ya last year..and now 400hp more.......
Good job RC, wish I could get to TS again this year,but I am gonna shoot for the Indy trip,maybe ya'll will come to that.

Jeremy

RCCX, better watch out when it comes time for the TS race, there is a CR truck coming from MD that is gonna lay the smack down on ya...LOL!!!!!

I heard he is gonna head south first to a warmer climate where they have already made the switch over from the crappy #1 winter fuel to the real #2 and he will definitely be ready to battle when he gets to Bowling Green.

getblown5.9 said:
RCCX, better watch out when it comes time for the TS race, there is a CR truck coming from MD that is gonna lay the smack down on ya...LOL!!!!!

I heard he is gonna head south first to a warmer climate where they have already made the switch over from the crappy #1 winter fuel to the real #2 and he will definitely be ready to battle when he gets to Bowling Green.

hahahaa, no this excuse will be a cracked axle or twisted driveshaft from the hp he has made from "constantly pursuing diesel innovation"

great numbers!! btw

Last edited: