I want my truck to do this

Texaschromeboy

Cummins Cadillac
What can i do to make that turbo winding down noise that sounds so bad#ss i dont know if that truck is a 12 or 24 valve but im dieing to know what i can do to make it happen

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1oR96hA1X8&NR=1[/MEDIA]

yeah, that's a stock turbo. straight pipe it and put some fuel to it.

71mm turbine has the sweetest turbine sound I've heard on these trucks. I put them on all my trucks :eek:

yeah most of the ones that i know of that can make that noise usually have the stock turbo thats y im wanting to do it to mine cause then i wont have to buy a new one and spend to much but is there an upgrade to my compressor wheel that i should do or different holset?

the noise you're hearing in that video is coming out of the tailpipe... changing the compressor isn't going to make a difference in that aspect

oh.. how come they can do it with just straight piping it and mine kinda does it with the straight pipe but not near as loud as that

mine used to sound exactly like that. straight piped, stock turbo and an air intake on it. and the silencer taken out of it

yeah thats wat i all got i have straight pipe no silencer ring with the stock turbo and i have the square K&N air filter

mine did that exactly.....sounds kinda cool, but the charger hates life when you spin it that hard. But if thats what you want, tear it up.

I dont think that it stock turbos entirely I have a 98.5 that does it and I think that bosshawg600 truck also does it and I think that he has a sleder 66 turbo. :Cheer:

Take that pathetic square K&N out of there and dump in a 2790 BHAF....then you will get that sound!

no i dont want the paper filter ones i like the K&N concept of cleaning it and reusing it